NNote: This topic allows you to post a picture with your message using the Browse button under the Add Message box. You can only post one pic per message - and it will always appear above the text of your message, whichever order you browse/type in. If your pic doesn't load, try making it smaller (50KB max). We're afraid that you can't post up pictures if you're using the MN Talk App. And if you're not running IOS6 on your iPad or iPhone, you won't be able to browse for images on your Apple device.

How do kids learn best?!

(3 Posts)
FruOla Sat 21-Sep-13 16:30:50

This 'Have You Seen This Topic' is for MNers to post images directly into a thread, as it says above ^^.

Perhaps you'd be better re-posting into another topic where people will see it?

DeepPurple Wed 11-Sep-13 17:23:51

Studies have shown that children learn best through play and adults learn best through interactive learning.

I've just moved to Dubai and the focus here is that children learn through play. They have massive play areas outside for them to use and they do a lot of physical activity.

Whilst really young they don't have set topics for lessons but rather incorporate everything in together. So they don't have an hour of maths then an hour of English then science, they choose a topic and incorporate all the lessons in to it.

It certainly sounds more interesting but I have no idea if it works well or not yet!

Parentno1 Tue 10-Sep-13 21:54:30

When I was a kid I learnt best in a fun way.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now