NNote: This topic allows you to post a picture with your message using the Browse button under the Add Message box. You can only post one pic per message - and it will always appear above the text of your message, whichever order you browse/type in. If your pic doesn't load, try making it smaller (50KB max). We're afraid that you can't post up pictures if you're using the MN Talk App. And if you're not running IOS6 on your iPad or iPhone, you won't be able to browse for images on your Apple device.

I don't mean to sound ungrateful or anything!!

(13 Posts)

I took delivery of my census prize earlier on and as you can see, it was a bit uh, damaged.

FeegleFion Mon 29-Jul-13 15:25:25

Eh? confused

I am not after anything of course but rather to draw attention that maybe you might want to consider another courier (fedex delivered this)

I also got a boo boo! grin

Obviously very grateful for the prize, just didn't expect to have to clear it up, I know it isn't MNHQ at fault, but I thought I'd let you know.

usualsuspect Mon 29-Jul-13 15:27:10

What is it?

usualsuspect Mon 29-Jul-13 15:28:16

I can't work out what it is

TeamJesse Mon 29-Jul-13 15:29:57

It's broken bottles.

McBalls Mon 29-Jul-13 15:30:36

Urgh...my mind has decided that I'm looking at a pack of bottled beer cocooned in spiders webs.

Tell me I'm wrong please. Stupid mind.

Oh, oops it was a bumper pack of 'sparklers' from cawston press.

SmellsLikeWeenSpirits Mon 29-Jul-13 16:00:29

Nope still none the wiser....

KateSMumsnet Cameroon (MNHQ) Mon 29-Jul-13 16:24:04

Oh no! So sorry about this beetlebugbaby - our Insight folks (the ones who ran the census) are looking into this now, although their contact who provided the prize is currently away, so it might be a while till we hear back. Will let you know when we do.

<kisses boo boo better>

KateSMumsnet Cameroon (MNHQ) Mon 29-Jul-13 17:09:15

Oh that was quicker than we thought - the lovely Crawston Press folk are sending another pack out to you!

Ah there was really no need for that smile only one bottle smashed! But thanks for the quick reply, I really wasn't expecting anything smile

New pack arrived today, they wisely this time sent 2 boxes with each bottle individually wrapped in bubble wrap so all intact. Please send my thanks to Cawston Press, and also tell me where I can buy them as they are bloody lovely (and DP keeps pinching the apple ones!) grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now