NNote: This topic allows you to post a picture with your message using the Browse button under the Add Message box. You can only post one pic per message - and it will always appear above the text of your message, whichever order you browse/type in. If your pic doesn't load, try making it smaller (50KB max). We're afraid that you can't post up pictures if you're using the MN Talk App. And if you're not running IOS6 on your iPad or iPhone, you won't be able to browse for images on your Apple device.

Ad at a car tyre business

(4 Posts)
SoupDragon Fri 19-Jul-13 13:15:25

This ad regarding a "good service" has annoyed me for many years. Never enough that I feel like complaining and it has been up there for, probably, 10 years. (Also, the skeleton one on the window next to it makes me laugh)

Anyway, I am curious as to what others make of it.

It's pretty gross.

(And she reminds me of a Viz character...)

I think one of their teenage sons probably had a helping hand with that idea grin

SoupDragon Fri 19-Jul-13 15:33:23

Wouldn't surprise me!

I've been meaning to post it on MN for ages but the street view has been a black screen until now.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now