NNote: This topic allows you to post a picture with your message using the Browse button under the Add Message box. You can only post one pic per message - and it will always appear above the text of your message, whichever order you browse/type in. If your pic doesn't load, try making it smaller (50KB max). We're afraid that you can't post up pictures if you're using the MN Talk App. And if you're not running IOS6 on your iPad or iPhone, you won't be able to browse for images on your Apple device.

I've got to sell this on ebay for my folks. HOW do I do it with a straight face?

(10 Posts)
RoooneyMara Sun 14-Jul-13 17:59:05

It is the Delft Charger you never knew you needed, although I suspect the innocent Dutch artist who painted it was having a laugh.

So how do you list something like this?

Apparently in the USA they go for hundreds hmm

why am I the family ebayer

Check the sold prices, give them the money, take it to the charity shop.
Otherwise your ebay name is tainted forever (and it'll be a bitch to post).

Morgause Sun 14-Jul-13 18:00:17

<snork>

RoooneyMara Sun 14-Jul-13 18:09:21

I have listed it, it is described as 'Rustic' (best I could come up with)

Honestly did they not notice these things in 18th century Holland? I assume babies were all delivered by the stork.

Janek Sun 14-Jul-13 18:16:24

I'd have photographed from a different angle...

RoooneyMara Sun 14-Jul-13 18:25:57

I tried thatm it still looked rude. Oh well. Maybe someone will buy the thing!

HarrietSchulenberg Sun 14-Jul-13 19:39:13

Snort! I used "delft charger" as the search term so got lots of plates. Was wondering how I would find yours but I just KNEW it as soon as soon as it scrolled into view.
I think it will have quite a niche market and I bet you have loads of views.

I had to look twice before I noticed the, erm, massive cock and balls that appears to be on it grin

louisianablue2000 Sun 14-Jul-13 19:42:16

Turn the photo upside down so it looks like a face rather that... you know wink Have your parents not noticed it?

RoooneyMara Sun 14-Jul-13 20:28:39

I pointed it out to them. My mother is a Catholic, it was an awkward moment.

I have had 17 views on the penis plate. that'll be you lot then grin

It does remind me of Baldrick. My lord, by strange coincidence, I happen to have a thingy that is shaped like a turnip.

Painted by a peasant. Should be in the tagline really

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now