Advert for stag dos complete with pole dancing and naked women

(7 Posts)
reggiebean Mon 01-Jul-13 15:17:26

Ah, sorry, should've checked user names smile I don't see the ads that you're seeing because I opt out of everything and clear my cookies after each browser use. Do you see the logo on the image (it's like a triangle logo)? If so, it's an AdChoice ad, and MNHQ won't be able to do anything about it, as it's based on your personal browser cookies, not anything on their site.

Yes, it's my thread. Is that definitely ad choices, or are the text based ones below Ad choices?
Anyway, doesn't really change the argument.

reggiebean Mon 01-Jul-13 15:11:41

Here, you can opt out www.aboutads.info/choices/

yes, have another thread but thought this might allow for a better picture than on my profile. It hasn't., sorry for cluttering board up

reggiebean Mon 01-Jul-13 15:10:20

already been discussed here

Ad Choices bases their ads off of keywords or searches on your computer, so if you were looking at a forum about going to strip clubs, or wrote something about it as a response, that's probably why you're seeing the ad. You can clear your cookies and cache, or you can click on the ad choices logo and it will take you to their site so you can opt-out of trackable ads.

MmeLindor Mon 01-Jul-13 15:07:17

Is that in Mumsnet?!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now