NNote: This topic allows you to post a picture with your message using the Browse button under the Add Message box. You can only post one pic per message - and it will always appear above the text of your message, whichever order you browse/type in. If your pic doesn't load, try making it smaller (50KB max). We're afraid that you can't post up pictures if you're using the MN Talk App. And if you're not running IOS6 on your iPad or iPhone, you won't be able to browse for images on your Apple device.

is this the same cat?

(12 Posts)
Jestrin Tue 28-May-13 21:38:17

If you look at your cat the markings above the eyes are slightly different (sometimes referred to as an 'm' shape) to the found cat. Sorry

CajaDeLaMemoria Mon 27-May-13 15:35:35

Yes, it's different.

We ID cats a lot at vets! You could take your photos and the cat to your vet for an in person ID, but I'm almost certain that they'll say the markings are similar but not the same, and the ears are different.

FanjoForTheMammaries Mon 27-May-13 15:33:05

to me it looks like a different cat sad

i dont think he is they do look very similar we havnt been to see him and he isnt chipped but he was neutered the lady said she dosnt think its him and my pics are from when he was only a few months old he would be about 4 now

Sparklingbrook Mon 27-May-13 14:27:08

It looks very similar. Did it recognise you? Is it microchipped?

peeriebear Mon 27-May-13 14:26:27

I don't think it is, sorry. The head markings are quite different in the photos. However I could be wrong.

Madlizzy Mon 27-May-13 14:26:17

I think they're different cats, sorry. The markings are very similar, but not quite the same. Your cat had fluffier ears too.

lubeybooby Mon 27-May-13 14:24:41

I think it is yes... ears, ear hair and whiskers the same and other markings too

found cat

found cat

my cat

my cat went missing almost 3 years ago this cat has been found a 20 min drive away my cat

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now