Come and show off your craftiness :)

(29 Posts)

I know that loads of us are crafty and thought it would be nice to share the lovely things we make.

I crochet and love it (It keeps me sane)grin

So here's my contribution.

And here's one more.

Who's next? smile

Just me then? sad

Ooo very good!

I don't know how to get the photos in the message like that!

I mainly knit and dabble with crochet, (still not learnt increasing and decreasing yet!) I only do straight things or granny (basic!) squares

I have all my bits on Ravelry and flickr

staverton Sun 17-Feb-13 12:52:54

I love that blanket! Would you ever consider selling one?
I do beaded stuff, and bits and bobs with the kids but am getting into crafts more and more.

MrsWeasley Sun 17-Feb-13 12:56:50

There are beautiful. Well done.

Thanks for the complimentssmile

PurpleKitty I'm on ravelry too, If you want to you could PM me your user name and I'll have a look at your stuffsmile

staverton I've just opened an Etsy shop, only have a couple of bits on there at the minute but when the DC are back at school I'm going to list a load of stuff.

Purple I love your cowls and the socks are amazing, I would love to knit but have tried many times and can just about do a basic garter stitchsmile

Thanks! blush

Your blanket is lovely!

Cowls are quite a new thing for me, I did one particular style in 3 colours!!

ouryve Sun 17-Feb-13 13:39:23

I have several projects in a state of halfway through or not quite finished, at the moment, including a cardi that only needs seaming!

These are the most recent thing I actually finished. I'm wearing them right now. I would say my toes are toasty, but I have loudy circulation and they're not!
ravel.me/ouryve/znvg2

ouryve Sun 17-Feb-13 13:39:40

loudy = lousy!

staverton Sun 17-Feb-13 15:29:27

Stitch can you pm me a link to that?

ouryve Those socks are great, I would love to make some for myself, I'll have to have a look to see if there's a crochet alternative.

staverton Here's the link to my Etsy

ouryve Sun 17-Feb-13 16:50:08

The yarn's great, too - it's the 6 ply regia - I only needed to cast on 48 stitches on 2.75mm needles, so they grew really quickly.

TomDudgeon Sun 17-Feb-13 17:17:23

Marking as am on phone and want to see everything

TomDudgeon Sun 17-Feb-13 18:10:05

I love all your things. I desperately want to be able to knot or crochet but however many books or videos I watch I can't get it. I think I need to be shown

TomDudgeon Sun 17-Feb-13 18:14:17

This is my latest thing
I've finally finished a project
I have so many unfinished ones

Sorry about my horrid neck

I like that Tom is it buttons?

Are there any knitting/crochet groups locally that you could pop into so that someone can show you? Our local wool shop runs one on a Tuesday evening and I'm thinking of joining.

I'm wondering if we're FB friends! I'm sure I saw your necklace picture on my newsfeed the other day smile

TomDudgeon Sun 17-Feb-13 19:19:57

We may be
Or we may have mutual friends smile

It's fimo

I make these:

xyoungmummyx Mon 08-Apr-13 09:51:38

Message deleted by Mumsnet for breaking our Talk Guidelines. Replies may also be deleted.

Bit worried about what the above deleted message said now!

Lorialet Fri 12-Apr-13 21:23:00

I make jewellery. Here's a pair of my earrings:~

What's your Etsy shop called StitchWitch? I clicked on your link, but it just took me to my own shop!

Galena Wed 17-Apr-13 19:39:17

I cross stitch for charity...

Galena Wed 17-Apr-13 19:39:51

Another...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now