NNote: This topic allows you to post a picture with your message using the Browse button under the Add Message box. You can only post one pic per message - and it will always appear above the text of your message, whichever order you browse/type in. If your pic doesn't load, try making it smaller (50KB max). We're afraid that you can't post up pictures if you're using the MN Talk App. And if you're not running IOS6 on your iPad or iPhone, you won't be able to browse for images on your Apple device.

Win £100 worth of children's books in our World Book Day costumes photo competition

(104 Posts)
ShadeMumsnet (MNHQ) Thu 14-Feb-13 17:45:52

It's World Book Day on March 7. What inspired (or desperate) costume feats have you pulled off in the past? Post your pictures (old or new) here and on Fri 15 March we'll put all the entries into a pot and pluck one out. The winner will receive £100 worth of books from World Book Day authors.

If you are stuck for ideas visit our World Book Day costume page for some great Mumsnetter suggestions.

Onionpaws Wed 13-Mar-13 13:55:00

This is our Winnie The Witch

Onionpaws Wed 13-Mar-13 13:55:21

and this is our Night Pirate smile

redgirl711 Thu 14-Mar-13 16:30:45

This is the costume I made for my daughter aged 6 to go as Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz, for World Book Day 2013 my first ever attempt at making a dressing up outfit, I was pretty proud of it.

ShadeMumsnet (MNHQ) Fri 15-Mar-13 17:49:50

This competition is now closed. Thank you for all your wonderful entries. I am pleased to announce the winner of £100 worth of books from World Book Day authors is.... <drum roll> NettleTea!!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now