What do you think of this dress?

(14 Posts)

Just bought it for a wedding I'm going to, and personally, I love it!

But, what do you think? And what's your favourite dress to wear on special occasions?

crikeybadger Thu 24-Jan-13 16:57:23

Love the dress, but wouldn't wear black to a wedding personally.

It's not black, it's a dark green - that picture isn't very good. Think this is a better one, although it's actually of me shock so be kind, please smile

moonshine Thu 24-Jan-13 17:20:54

That dress is from Monsoon, isn't it? If it is the teal lace one (which it looks like), then I bought it for a 'cocktail dress' event and it was lovely to wear and complimented on (I wore it with a gold belt). However, beware - I washed it as per the instructions and it shrunk badly - I believe this also happened to other according to the comments on the Monsoon website. In the end I had to take it back and got by money back as there was no saving it.

Uh oh, thank you for the warning!

MercedesKing Sun 27-Jan-13 14:09:10

It look nice on you, nice sincerely!!! I would be perfect for wedding, and i am sure you would match it with some other accessories, that would be gorgeous!smile

LifeofPo Sun 27-Jan-13 14:11:17

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

hehe yes the fascinator is NOT a good look grin

blueraincoat Sun 27-Jan-13 14:37:58

Ooo that looks great on you!

DuchessFanny Sun 27-Jan-13 14:45:07

It's lovely !

Aww, thank you all - hopefully a bit more weight will come off by the date I need to wear it in public and I won't shy away from being in photos smile

I just wish I'd been able to do the zip up on the size 14 instead of having to go to my normal size!

Locketjuice Sun 27-Jan-13 20:26:20

Was being nosy waiting it see the dress and wouldnt even let me see the picture, grrrr! confused

foreversunny Wed 13-Mar-13 23:01:52

Ooooh I love it!

Icedcakeandflower Fri 05-Apr-13 11:10:50

was just admiring the fascinator too grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now