NNote: This topic allows you to post a picture with your message using the Browse button under the Add Message box. You can only post one pic per message - and it will always appear above the text of your message, whichever order you browse/type in. If your pic doesn't load, try making it smaller (50KB max). We're afraid that you can't post up pictures if you're using the MN Talk App. And if you're not running IOS6 on your iPad or iPhone, you won't be able to browse for images on your Apple device.

HELP! Lost Teddy Trauma

(15 Posts)
plipplops Tue 09-Apr-13 22:18:05

We lost a teddy in our hotel on holiday, it had DDs name written (pretty big) on it's foot. I filled in a form describing it and we were at the hotel for another week and a half. Nobody handed it in so some little shitbag found her teddy and took it home. What kind of parent lets that happen?

Sorry, needed to get that off my chest. This was abroad, really hope someone round here is more thoughtful, really really good luck.

We had a rule that teddy wasn't to leave the house, so why it had to go swimming this morning is beyond me.

I just wish I could find it. I've turned the house upside down in the vain hope that it wasn't lost.

Fuchzia Sat 15-Dec-12 21:08:29

Bump. I get stressed about the prospect of bunny being lost.

RandomMess Sat 15-Dec-12 21:05:58

bump

bump again

Nothing on ebay. Any ideas about where else I can look?

BlingLoving Sat 15-Dec-12 20:46:31

Aha, see it now. Really sorry but can't help. I hope you find one.

threestars Sat 15-Dec-12 20:45:00

Poor mini Naan. Can't help - have looked on ebay and nothing, but do keep checking there. Wasn't Mini mode made by Boots? I wonder if they could help you if you got in contact?
This happened to DD, and then someone bought her Dogger by Shirley Hughes and she was inconsolable.
After a couple of months I bought her a similar looking one who just 'appeared' in her bed when she woke up one morning. It's a friend of Nellyfanty, come to keep her company...She loves the replacement who is now her favourite (out of 100s of soft toys), but still has fond memories of the original.
Good luck.

BlingLoving Sat 15-Dec-12 20:44:16

How do I see the pic?

Abra1d, yes I am.

LadyStark Sat 15-Dec-12 20:41:30

Bumping for you, we had similar happen recently and I was totally panicking about it but bunny thankfully turned up the next day after a sleepover at the docs surgery. Phew.

Good luck!

turkeyboots Sat 15-Dec-12 20:41:23

Bumping for you. Hope someone can help.

Abra1d Sat 15-Dec-12 20:40:35

Are you on Twitter?

Bumping again.

ChocolateCoins Sat 15-Dec-12 20:16:30

Sorry I can't help but just bumping this for you. Hope you mange to track one down.

The smallest Naan is inconsolable tonight. Teddy went to the swimming baths, but didn't come home. We've searched everywhere and no one has handed it in. Can you help? The bear was made by Mini Mode, which helpfully doesn't exist any more - ARGH. I can't remember its exact name, but the picture is attached in case anyone can help.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now