Them taches are a-growing. Come gasp at the MNHQ Men and their Movember face furniture

(53 Posts)
HelenMumsnet (MNHQ) Thu 15-Nov-12 15:55:27

Hello.

It's week 3 of the MNHQ Men Movember challenge and we thought those of you who've been following their hairy progress - and those of you who haven't clocked it all yet - might fancy a peek at the moustachio'd ones after seven more razor-free days.

If you've been enjoying their beardy bravery, please do consider donating a quid or two. All of us at MNHQ would appreciate it greatly.

AppleOgies Thu 15-Nov-12 21:54:20

Right I've made the picture bigger! I stand corrected PatrickMumsnet does indeed have a moustache, a blonde moustache!!!! smile

PatrickMumsnet the MN app does not do your moustache justice.

MmeLindor Thu 15-Nov-12 22:00:49

Shamtech is looking rather dashing.

But Patrick! My legs are hairier than your tash.

Mingeathulu Fri 16-Nov-12 00:15:09

Poor buggers - they're never going to do this again if you lot all take the piss constantly - keep it up gents - my DH has a tache (and beard) all the time, so ought I to get him to shave the entire month?

Oh, and just a tip, but facial hair? Does wonders for the cunnilingus! grin

Mingeathulu Fri 16-Nov-12 00:18:05

Although, DH has declared that your taches are all crap, and so I'm not allowed to donate anything until I can declare a winner later on in the month! (Talk about competitive! hmm)

FrankelDeBeauvoir Fri 16-Nov-12 08:12:03

Well done chaps, you'll be able to form a Village People tribute act before long wink

Macchiato Fri 16-Nov-12 09:29:25

I'll have Darren and George please.... oh, this ISN't a male auction?! blush

caramelwaffle Fri 16-Nov-12 10:12:47

Oh. I have only just noticed the actual Donations page blush

coppertop Fri 16-Nov-12 10:28:02

<tries hard not to snigger smuttily at "following their hairy progress">

I don't know why everyone's laughing at poor Patrick. I can see at least three hairs above his top lip.

TalesFromTheCryptoFascist Fri 16-Nov-12 10:34:51

I can't judge until I have seen a full face pic of GeorgeTech. For, um, really good reasons which I can't think of right now. wink

HelenMumsnet (MNHQ) Fri 16-Nov-12 12:07:23

Macchiato

I'll have Darren and George please.... oh, this ISN't a male auction?! blush

No but you could always make like it is by chucking a few quid this way? <cheeky but hopeful>

Mingeathulu Fri 16-Nov-12 12:15:08

Does the MNer who donates the most get a prize, or is that a bit too cheeky and hopeful? Not that it will be me, mind you, as I've just had to fork out £212 for the cat to have an x-ray, an anaesthetic and some paracetamol. I reckon they put gold in that anaesthetic.

GreatGretzky Fri 16-Nov-12 12:32:15

grin at Patrick

George looks v. nice blush

ilovesprouts Fri 16-Nov-12 13:16:25

mmmmmm george tech ,poor patrick grin

Macchiato Fri 16-Nov-12 13:20:21

Why the hell has Darren only got £2, I'm outraged.

Don't worry Darren I will save you! rummages in pennies

MulledWineOnTheBusLady Fri 16-Nov-12 14:30:12

ooh, if you embiggen the picture you can see GeorgeTech's eyelashes

Back2Two Fri 16-Nov-12 19:55:52

Does tech smile in real life? Ah, go awn. (the philtrum could win an award all by itself)

(chucks shamtech a guitar, a sombrero and un plato de chorizo y acietunas)

dementedma Fri 16-Nov-12 20:51:08

Georgetech looks cute. What does the rest of him look like?

Ponders Fri 16-Nov-12 21:11:29

he's very cute. but he's much too young for you lot grin

mymatemax Fri 16-Nov-12 22:37:28

poor patrick!

Solo Sat 17-Nov-12 01:24:39

Patrick is clearly as smooth as a baby's bottom! hmm does Mrs Patrick disapprove of facial hair perhaps? like me!

pixiestix Sat 17-Nov-12 12:09:18

ShamTech is doing some stirling work there.

<whispers> I'm a little bit worried that Patrick isn't old enough to be on your staff.

NorbertDentressangle Sat 17-Nov-12 20:38:11

Are you sure that Patrick isn't, in fact, Patricia?

meditrina Mon 19-Nov-12 10:30:21

Time, surely, to stop being mean about Patrick. Now it's established he's blond, perhaps it's also time to think of him as a Viking?

Oooo, Darren's a bit of all right, isn't he?

Don't suppose you'd like to bundle him on a plane to Perth, would you? There's plenty of space at mine. Plenty. grin

OlaRapaceFru Thu 29-Nov-12 16:53:36

Guess what I saw today? I had to take a photo.
OK, guys, which ones are you growing?! grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now