NNote: This topic allows you to post a picture with your message using the Browse button under the Add Message box. You can only post one pic per message - and it will always appear above the text of your message, whichever order you browse/type in. If your pic doesn't load, try making it smaller (50KB max). We're afraid that you can't post up pictures if you're using the MN Talk App. And if you're not running IOS6 on your iPad or iPhone, you won't be able to browse for images on your Apple device.

Lovely things a MNer sent us :)

(305 Posts)
Nagoo Thu 06-Sep-12 18:39:01

Ok so, when you get your luffly thing, if the desire so takes you, post a picture of it here smile

PassTheMincePies Sat 01-Dec-12 20:45:33

Awww, haven't been taking part in this as didn't know about it, but just wanted to say that this thread has made me feel all warm inside! smile
All these strangers posting random pretty things to each other in the post. The world is still lovely after all grin

I got a beautiful stocking full of chocolate coins grin Thanks itsnotjustaslap !

Flisspaps Sat 20-Oct-12 20:16:51

I cannot find the thread, but I want to say a big thank you to AndiMac for my lovely things in the post. I got a bracelet (looks very much like pyrite beads to me), some yummy lip gloss, a nail varnish and my very own personal bar of Green and Black's chocolate (it had a proper little wrapper saying it was my bar and everything!)

Thank you :D

lisad123 Mon 15-Oct-12 22:14:50

How did I miss all this?? blush

Godlessdomestic Mon 15-Oct-12 22:13:37

survivaloftheunfittest your gifts made me smile.. my tummy is full of yummy chocolate, my hands are smelling of sanctuary and I am reading the lovely book. I am having a pretty shit time at the moment and the kindness of strangers is a wonderful thing.. Thank you xxxxxx

Pookamo thankyou for my lovely book. It even matches the kitchen aid. smile

Nagoo Sat 13-Oct-12 22:35:31

3rd time's the charm smile

Woops, totally messed that up. Can anyone see the picture?

I got my lovely Thing from KnottyLocks today! Delicious chocolates, panda socks (how did you know I needed new socks?) and a card. Thanks!!

I got my lovely Thing from KnottyLocks today! Delicious chocolates, panda socks (how did you know I needed new socks?) and a card. Thanks!!

Mmmmm biscuits and chocolate and fudge. Lucky me.
When it arrived it had p h on the envelope so dh opened it and said that's weird, there is a bag full of sweets in the post. Ds(3) pipes up oh that must be for me mummy!!
Yum. Thanks again 3

noisacompletesentance Sat 06-Oct-12 23:39:43

We had a lovely jar of home made marmalade delivered this morning fromtobermory which oh proceeded to consume (minus toast) with a spoon in about ten seconds flat!!! Thankyou very much!!!

MummifiedBonkeyMollocks Fri 05-Oct-12 17:01:24

It did!

chinley Fri 05-Oct-12 15:25:25

Picture didn't work?

chinley Fri 05-Oct-12 15:24:19

Sorry for the delay,only just got my laptop sorted!

Thank you mosp! Here is my lovely thing...

Trazzletoes Bosnia-Herzegovina Thu 04-Oct-12 19:12:14

Please PLEASE can I big up the amazingly luffly Vajazzler whose parcel arrived today. I don't know if she has read my thread or has an uncanny supernatural power, but Maltesers are my very favourite, the Macmillan badge was a beautiful thought and greatly appreciated, and the pen is fab.

She is the MOST amazing Mnetter. If she were near me I would give her a great big un-Mumsnetty hug.

noisacompletesentance Wed 03-Oct-12 22:21:46

no rush nagoo (i am amieis lol) the suspense makes it all the more thrilling lol! wisdom teeth are crap sad I went through about 6 months of misery as all mine decided to break through at once!

Nagoo Wed 03-Oct-12 15:53:42

ahh lovely things smile

ameis I still owe you a thing. I have been in wisdom tooth misery this week, but the anti-biotics are kicking in now so i'll be up for making more lovely things smile

Thank you mrs random for the penguin badge it was very nice of you.
It has already been snaffled by little purple and proudly pinned on his top! I took a picture but now I don't know how to add it to this so you can see his smiley little face

TheBonkeyMollocks Wed 03-Oct-12 11:08:47

I got another thing today, which I had completely forgotten about so it was a lovely surprise!

It was a beautiful scarf and some bath cupcakes (which did survive the post!)

Thankyou TalkingNonsense ! smile

Will try and get a photo on later!

mrswishywashy1 Sun 30-Sep-12 18:41:20

I got my lovely 'thing' from Amieis

It's a wee handmade heart 'thing' that hangs and has lovely wee heart beads on it.

Thank you very much grin

DollyTwat Sun 30-Sep-12 18:24:02

I got my lovely thing from noisacompletesentence grin

Its Soap in the shape of a slice of lemon meringue pie!! It's fab!!
Thank you so much

mosp Sun 30-Sep-12 08:41:38

Hey purple!!!! Thank you for the gorgeous leaf chain and the teabag smile
it was such fun to open. You're really kind.
I am just about to use the teabag now!

Glad you liked them NoKnownAllergies smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now