Lovely things a MNer sent us :)

(305 Posts)
Nagoo Thu 06-Sep-12 18:39:01

Ok so, when you get your luffly thing, if the desire so takes you, post a picture of it here smile

Hooray issam!
so glad you like it
[flowers]

Nagoo Sat 08-Sep-12 20:56:39

Please don't think that this is about skill! It's about sending a little treat smile

IsSamNormansDad Sat 08-Sep-12 21:13:25

Nagoo - I think my recipients will laugh! But thats my intention. Love Love Love this smile

UnChartered Mon 10-Sep-12 12:13:47

mmmm - this is perfect! thanks ElephantsOlympianParty

and DD loves the bubblewrap so double points grin

look what localcrackpot sent me. smile
Orange and chocolate morsels of orgasmic deliciousness
OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM

And localcrackpot's THINGS are huge! <snurk>

Thank you thank you thank you

PLUS (this was a BRILLIANT day for post) nagoo's original and best 'let's send a THING' present arrived...and it's GORGEOUS..look!
HOW CUTE IS THAT?

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU NAGOOOOOOOOOOO It is going up in the studio to remind me of the kindness of strangers grin

[FLOWERS]

I might even hang it on the wall vertically, instead of horizontally blush

I got my lovely thing today from Hesterton via PomPost complete with picture of a pombear! Can't stop giggling smile

Thank you so much.

chinley Mon 10-Sep-12 16:25:40

I've just posted my THING out, addressed to A. Thing. The woman at the post office laughed at me and said "That's a good name to have isn't it!". blush

I don't trust the postal service so have sent recorded, sorry happy, you'll need to sign for it. smile

Ninjahobbit Mon 10-Sep-12 16:29:50

marking my place for when I get my lufferly thing grin

LOVE the bochox. that's so clever. smile

Sidge Mon 10-Sep-12 17:25:20

Today I received a most fabulous pouting frog from the amazingly creative mosp - thank you so much mosp, I opened the parcel and just laughed and laughed.

My girls have called her Fenella, a.k.a Lady CroakCroak

Sidge Mon 10-Sep-12 17:25:51

Damn forgot the picture - here she is in all her glory!

mosp did you MAKE that frog? It's fantastic! smile

mosp Mon 10-Sep-12 18:06:03

Yay! I'm glad she arrived safely.
I made her from fimo smile

Nagoo Mon 10-Sep-12 19:22:09

This is frickin ace! smilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmile

GroupieGirl Tue 11-Sep-12 09:55:31

My lovely lovely thing from browneyesblue arrived today! It was all wrapped up like a pass the parcel, I'll put pics up when I can get to a real computer.

amieis Tue 11-Sep-12 11:52:36

Yummy chocolate dipped shortbreads arrived for me today!! Will officially thank the mnetter for them when I confirm who sent them!!!

amieis Tue 11-Sep-12 11:58:31

The shortbreads were from EnglishGirlApproximatley!!! sooo yummy grin scarfing them down with my coffee right now!!! Thankyou very much smile

I am sending my things tomorrow.
I did not make them sad because you would not have wanted it trazzle if I did. But my things are sent with love and are vair pretty (and fit in an envelope so you won't have to sign for it or go to the post office to pick it up)
I think of everything, me! <proud>

amies your very welcome smile

amieis Tue 11-Sep-12 12:58:08

dd is also very pleased with the paper they were wrapped in english she is lay on the floor flapping it around and crinkling it, giggling away!! two happy people in the amieis house grin

Trazzletoes Tue 11-Sep-12 13:18:03

Oh bless you tantrums

Trazzletoes Tue 11-Sep-12 14:56:56

Oh no tantrums it's not me that gets your luffly stuff <sniff> I need YOUR address to send, er, stuff to. <disclaimer that I'm currently too sick to sit up for 5 mins at a time so don't hold your breath...> do pm me your address though please.

yewtree Tue 11-Sep-12 16:05:07

Marking place

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now