NNote: This topic allows you to post a picture with your message using the Browse button under the Add Message box. You can only post one pic per message - and it will always appear above the text of your message, whichever order you browse/type in. If your pic doesn't load, try making it smaller (50KB max). We're afraid that you can't post up pictures if you're using the MN Talk App. And if you're not running IOS6 on your iPad or iPhone, you won't be able to browse for images on your Apple device.

Lovely things a MNer sent us :)

(305 Posts)
Nagoo Thu 06-Sep-12 18:39:01

Ok so, when you get your luffly thing, if the desire so takes you, post a picture of it here smile

Godlessdomestic Mon 15-Oct-12 22:13:37

survivaloftheunfittest your gifts made me smile.. my tummy is full of yummy chocolate, my hands are smelling of sanctuary and I am reading the lovely book. I am having a pretty shit time at the moment and the kindness of strangers is a wonderful thing.. Thank you xxxxxx

lisad123 Mon 15-Oct-12 22:14:50

How did I miss all this?? blush

Flisspaps Sat 20-Oct-12 20:16:51

I cannot find the thread, but I want to say a big thank you to AndiMac for my lovely things in the post. I got a bracelet (looks very much like pyrite beads to me), some yummy lip gloss, a nail varnish and my very own personal bar of Green and Black's chocolate (it had a proper little wrapper saying it was my bar and everything!)

Thank you :D

I got a beautiful stocking full of chocolate coins grin Thanks itsnotjustaslap !

PassTheMincePies Sat 01-Dec-12 20:45:33

Awww, haven't been taking part in this as didn't know about it, but just wanted to say that this thread has made me feel all warm inside! smile
All these strangers posting random pretty things to each other in the post. The world is still lovely after all grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now