Oooooh, look at our new Pictures topics, folks!

(212 Posts)
HellenicGamesMumsnet (MNHQ) Mon 06-Aug-12 11:29:40

Enjoy!

SparklingGoldMedals Wed 08-Aug-12 08:51:10

For MNHQ if they put it in Litter Tray

(comes to thread a bit late)

I wouldn't mind a pet Willy....

(and a bit smuttily...!)

caramelwaffle Wed 08-Aug-12 10:42:49

Lynette In the Pictures Topic.

HellenicGamesMumsnet (MNHQ) Wed 08-Aug-12 12:40:54

LemarchandsBox

Does MNHQ have non-exclusive copyright on personal pictures, as they do with all our posts?

I asked yesterday, apologies if it was answered --but I was skimming through the hideous links to hairy men--

Hello. Sorry not to have seen this earlier.

The answer is: the usual terms apply. The copyright sitch over pictures is the same as over text posts. See our Terms of Use

That said, we have no plans to publish a book of pictures!

Might be the moment, also, to remind folks that it's wise never to post stuff up on Google-indexed website that you wouldn't want anyone and everyone to read/see.

TeamGBIWI Wed 08-Aug-12 13:03:47

Helen - does that apply to pictures that you have put on your profile and then deleted? Does MNHQ still have access to those, or once we have deleted them, are they truly deleted?

LemarchandsBox Wed 08-Aug-12 16:00:03

Thanks Helen.

Useful to know. What someone puts on here now may not necessarily be what they want in print later (as with text, obvs), so worth noting.

OlympiaMumsnet (MNHQ) Wed 08-Aug-12 16:54:57

TeamGBIWI

Helen - does that apply to pictures that you have put on your profile and then deleted? Does MNHQ still have access to those, or once we have deleted them, are they truly deleted?

TeamGB, are you the bwa?!shockgrinwink
Sorry, I don't know the official answer to this btw not officially working today

TeamGBIWI Wed 08-Aug-12 17:05:17

SIOB, Olivia! grin

Definitely not.

testing...

oooooh!

MmeLindor Wed 05-Sep-12 17:25:15

How did I miss this.

Thank you Mumsnet for this additional way of wasting hours on the internet.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now