Who can recommend a good removal company? (SW London)

(64 Posts)
Mandyandbabyboo Mon 28-Jun-10 16:39:08

Hi there, we are planning to move house and just wondered if any could recommend a company who can pack and remove? and also looking for a good professional cleaner.
thank you!

falona Fri 19-Dec-14 02:13:33

I think these guys are a national company. They offer a wonderful service. We were so pleased. A complete service by professionals. What was a great surprise is you can get a quote straight away from their really pretty website. www.blueboxmoving.com

davejackson Fri 19-Dec-14 01:10:43
davejackson Fri 19-Dec-14 01:08:12

We recently hired <a href="http://londonremovalscompany.co.uk/"> Removal companies</a> and they were pretty good did a great job.

TraceyAspey Wed 10-Dec-14 14:51:00

i am not pretty sure Mendy if you still need Removal company but just come across to this post and would like to share my recent experience with hrbb removals their staff absolutely professional visit for more details www.hrbbservices.co.uk/west-london/

johnY12 Mon 24-Nov-14 10:08:15

We used www.superbmoves.co.uk and they were excellent. Our move wasn't easy, with a number of things needing to go into storage and then being delivered on the move day but it all went very smoothly. I'd definitely take a look at them. Highly recommended.

Givemecoffeeplease Fri 21-Nov-14 04:25:59

Big Red Removals. Great guys. Prompt, efficient and awesome. Using them again in 4 weeks time.

NoisyOyster Tue 18-Nov-14 11:45:46

Zombie thread grin

Hopefully the OP managed to move ok 4 years ago!

SamJo3 Tue 18-Nov-14 11:34:40

Call these guys - Cleaners Fulham - they are based in SW, do removals, packing, even furniture assembly and not to mention cleaning. Plus, when I booked 2 services they offered me a discount price ;)

Jonathansadaddy Fri 14-Nov-14 09:45:47

We used www.alexandersremovals.co.uk and they were excellent. They also run a scheme with the PTA of your child's school so that 5% of the cost of the move is donated to the PTA which is great. They were incredibly professional and also very helpful. Our move wasn't easy, with a number of things needing to go into storage and then being delivered on the move day but it all went very smoothly. I'd definitely take a look at them. Highly recommended.

mark2121 Thu 09-Oct-14 13:26:03

Hi, i recently moved from a 1 bed home in Putney to a flat in Battersea and we hired a great removals company called Man and van UK. Compared to the last movers I used, They were cheaper and efficient polite and really friendly so i definitely recommend their services who needs excellent removal service.You can check their website www.manandvanuk.co.uk
I hope it is useful.

mark2121 Thu 09-Oct-14 13:13:49

Hi, i recently moved from a 1 bed home in Putney to a flat in Battersea and we hired a great removals company called Man and van UK. Compared to the last movers I used, They were cheaper and efficient polite and really friendly so i definitely recommend their services who needs excellent removal service.You can check their website {{www.manandvanuk.co.uk}}
I hope it is useful.

MrsJonion Mon 06-Oct-14 13:08:54

I used a company called Ois removals recently and found them to be very good, they didnt take any payment from me until the job was finished and I was happy with everything and accepted cards which I thought was really good, the staff were veru pleasant and even took their shoes off before coming into the house, www.oisremovals.co.uk

Emily69 Mon 01-Sep-14 11:46:20

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

Spohiakah Sat 23-Aug-14 09:16:53

Hey Mandy , smile

I used a generic website to get lots of quotes for my move to Manchester, and Tony from www.wilson-removals.co.uk got back to me first. Helpful, by far the cheapest, and as professional as any of the other quotes I received well worth to call them.

AshleyDavidson Mon 21-Jul-14 09:45:04

Fantastic Removals are a decent movers company. I used their 10% discount voucher a few months ago.

terrymetcalfe Mon 07-Jul-14 14:56:41

Another good moving company is www.london-removal.co.uk

terrymetcalfe Mon 07-Jul-14 14:55:57

I have used the following company - www.top-removals.co.uk they offer a full tailor made solution for moving including cleaning service

shahzad Sat 28-Jun-14 11:23:32

Beautiful space, lovely people and amaizing treatments.

Caruna Spa and Wellness Center
carunaspa.com

shahzad Wed 25-Jun-14 18:36:09

Services Provided
Interior Design, Residential design , Commercial design, Hospitality Design, Space Planning, Construction Documents, Permitting Plans, 3eegs, Specification & Purchasing, FF&E, Furnishing, Ceiling & Lighting Layouts, Installations, Turnkey Designs, Modern Design, Contemporary Design, High End Design, Luxury Design
Phone: 305-757-5535

Caruna Fri 20-Jun-14 18:26:57

Maryam45 Wed 04-Jun-14 16:51:24

Hi Mandy smile ,

We used House Moving Company London www.housemovingcompany.biz when we moved from London to Scotland about 1 years back i would say try them they based in London. thanks

pepecalderin Tue 03-Jun-14 07:56:28

Dankay78 Sun 27-Apr-14 20:48:29

I used this comparison website to get quotes online from 6 different removals companies in my area houseconveyancing.org/removal-company-quotes-online/

andolini7110 Mon 21-Apr-14 10:35:47

i used Express Moves Removals and Storage to move in SW London. Their service is brilliant and cost effective.

DR101 Fri 11-Apr-14 10:30:30

We used Cavendish & Country Removals in September 2013 to move us from a 5 bedroom house (with more toys than we knew we had) in SW11 to a new house in SW12. They were professional and efficient, and nothing was too much trouble for them. They answered calls and emails and dealt with admin promptly. They were also polite, courteous and helpful. I was very pleasantly suprised that the whole process was so painless. I can't recommend them highly enough.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now