That time of year - calendars & diaries

(3 Posts)
BlackbirdOnTheWire Sat 30-Aug-14 20:12:26

First off - I definitely want a paper diary! We currently have a dead laptop, dead PC and crappy intermittent broadband - I had to go to a cafe today to search last month's emails - so I do NOT want to rely on technology.

So far Organised Mum is the best I've found, currently have a Family Weekly Planner 2013-14 and have ordered a 2014-15. The wall is sorted. But I want a diary to take out with me. At the moment, I often try to do the meal-planning in odd times before school/nursery pickup and carry around a notebook (or rather a selection of notebooks and then pick up the wrong one...).

Is the Family Life Diary too much? Pocket Diary not enough? Personal diary not enough space for a family and too big for a bag? Others I should consider?

Helgathehairy Sat 30-Aug-14 21:17:22

I keep seeing Erin Condren mentioned on American blogs. I'm SOOO tempted but I don't need that level of organisation yet. Plus they're very expensive.

RunDougalRunQuiteFast Sun 31-Aug-14 12:09:48

I use an academic year, a5 week to view diary and post it notes for shopping lists etc. I don't want an address or budget section, so just need something quite basic. I do love a new diary though, I buy mine when they come out in April!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now