stinky sketchers

(3 Posts)
Macauley1 Fri 18-Jul-14 21:51:37

for those of you with stinky sketchers you can wash them in fact you should have received a bag for washing when you purchased them.

Yes they get stinky alright they get hot on the feet and like the rest of you I dont want to wear socks with them either kinda defeats the purpose of these shoes as they look great without socks.
I have not washed mine yet but will provide you all with a report when I do, sketchers really need to do something about this other that provide a bag..

I just read that newspapers put into your shoes overnight works.... hummm ok i am going to have to try this one, I guess odor eaters will work too but really who has the time we are moms this is just one more thing for us to do "sketchers fix this problem" is all I have to say....

zumby Fri 18-Jul-14 22:08:15

jeeez, nothing stink as bad as my skechers. why on earth do they smell so bad so quickly?!

PeriPathetic Fri 18-Jul-14 22:20:07

I washed two pairs of mine this week. Quick wash in the machine. Worked well! No more stinky shoes!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now