Craft storage?

(4 Posts)
Sleepybunny Mon 07-Jul-14 21:48:13

I know this will be the place to get advice on exactly what I need.

I have various bits and bobs for my own crafts (knitting etc) and lots of things for DD all in little boxes and baggies.

I need to find some sort of storage for it all, something that has lots of little compartments or drawers to keep everything, whilst not being a big lump of plastic in my living room.

Answers on a post card grin

We have ikea expedit units with drona boxes for big things and samla boxes for littler things (and some big samla boxes upstairs for fabric and other large bits).

EmNetta Wed 09-Jul-14 11:15:08

Because my furniture's (unfashionable) brown wood, I've just bought more pieces that I like over the years, and used it for storing craft supplies in cardboard boxes, etc. No-one can see the contents, but they're easy to find and there's only regular, matching furniture on view. I got the idea after seeing single wardrobe in a hall, used for waterproofs, boots etc.

Sleepybunny Wed 09-Jul-14 20:28:34

Thank you! Good suggestions, I think I'll do both! Ikea units for bigger bits and recycle my old side board for my odds and ends.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now