Anyone bought a sofa or other stuff from loaf.com?

(6 Posts)
LBUK Tue 17-Jun-14 22:20:27

"have been pleased"

LBUK Tue 17-Jun-14 22:19:31

We bought our bed, side tables, lamps and mirrors from Loaf. Several purchases over past 2-3 years and have need pleased with all items. Quality is great and service excellent. We bought our sofa from sofa.com if looking for options.

MademoiselleG Tue 17-Jun-14 22:13:04

We bought a ginormous bed and mattress a year ago, best purchase ever. Showroom is nice. Delivery people were mega efficient. Tbh if trekking into London is a problem, you can always get the item delivered and then return it if unsuitable. At the time when we bought our bed, this was a free service.

Alternatively, Portobello market etc isn't toooooo far, so you can always couple it to picking up another few lovely pieces at the same time!

WastingMyYoungYears Tue 17-Jun-14 22:10:29

I bought a chair - they were great, they phone to arrange delivery, then it was delivered smile.

I was worried as I wasn't able to visit the showroom, but I'm really pleased now.

matwork Fri 13-Jun-14 15:49:40

We went to the showroom a couple of weeks ago... It's lovely stuff. Am trying to get DH to make a trip to sofa.com's showroom before we finally decide... Would be interested to hear from anyone whoa bought from either actually.

Housingheadaches Mon 02-Jun-14 02:23:25

Before we make the trek into central London I was looking for feedback on the shop Loaf or loaf.com

Anyone bought anything from there? We are looking for a decent sofa, long lasting with linen upholstery.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now