Anyone bought a sofa or other stuff from loaf.com?

(6 Posts)
Housingheadaches Mon 02-Jun-14 02:23:25

Before we make the trek into central London I was looking for feedback on the shop Loaf or loaf.com

Anyone bought anything from there? We are looking for a decent sofa, long lasting with linen upholstery.

matwork Fri 13-Jun-14 15:49:40

We went to the showroom a couple of weeks ago... It's lovely stuff. Am trying to get DH to make a trip to sofa.com's showroom before we finally decide... Would be interested to hear from anyone whoa bought from either actually.

WastingMyYoungYears Tue 17-Jun-14 22:10:29

I bought a chair - they were great, they phone to arrange delivery, then it was delivered smile.

I was worried as I wasn't able to visit the showroom, but I'm really pleased now.

MademoiselleG Tue 17-Jun-14 22:13:04

We bought a ginormous bed and mattress a year ago, best purchase ever. Showroom is nice. Delivery people were mega efficient. Tbh if trekking into London is a problem, you can always get the item delivered and then return it if unsuitable. At the time when we bought our bed, this was a free service.

Alternatively, Portobello market etc isn't toooooo far, so you can always couple it to picking up another few lovely pieces at the same time!

LBUK Tue 17-Jun-14 22:19:31

We bought our bed, side tables, lamps and mirrors from Loaf. Several purchases over past 2-3 years and have need pleased with all items. Quality is great and service excellent. We bought our sofa from sofa.com if looking for options.

LBUK Tue 17-Jun-14 22:20:27

"have been pleased"

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now