Could Zoflora be the one...

(18 Posts)
BettyButter Thu 17-Apr-14 12:58:05

To replace all my other cleaning products? Dettol antibacterial spray, cif bleach spray, bathroom cleaner, floor cleaners. Saw a few Zoflora mentions on here so have bought a bottle. I feel excited! smile

DameDiazepamTheDramaQueen Thu 17-Apr-14 14:45:57

It's good stuff!

gaggiagirl Thu 17-Apr-14 14:59:00

Its only �1 in the pound shop (obviously).
I have some. Any tips?

ClaimedByMe Thu 17-Apr-14 15:01:17

I do love zoflora turning into my mother I dilute some in a spray bottle for cleaning worktops etc

BettyButter Thu 17-Apr-14 18:15:24

I've put some diluted in a spray bottle, going to blitz the kitchen tonight. I'm also wondering if it's safe to spray on upholstery instead of febreeze?

rollonthesummer Thu 17-Apr-14 18:17:06

I like zoflora but still need detox and mr muscle kitchen ;)

RuthlessBaggage Thu 17-Apr-14 19:35:57

In Active this came in a clump of Baby Names threads... shock

As you were.

TeaAddict235 Thu 17-Apr-14 19:43:28

zoflora is legendary! I dilute it too and use it clean everything: mop the floors, clean the window sils (especially before guests arrive, then the house smells amazing), clean the sinks, clean the bins (both inside and outside ones), clean the cat's corner grin

love the linen scented one (blue box)

use a cap or 2 in the fabric softener dispenser bit of the washing machine to make gym/sports clothes smell much fresher. You can use it diluted on carpets, etc as I used it when ds threw up all over his.

www.zoflora.co.uk/faqs.aspx

tshirtsuntan Thu 17-Apr-14 19:58:01

ruthless boy/girl twins, flash and zoflora? grin

RuthlessBaggage Thu 17-Apr-14 19:58:33

grin

imip Mon 21-Apr-14 18:31:25

Wow! I've diluted zoflora in a spray bottle. I use microfibre cloths but have been slipping to very unenvironmental wipes because it has been easier. The diluted zoflora and microfibre wipes have made it easy again, ESP the hob! All surfaces have been clean all easter weekend with 4small dds around. Not the same matter for the rest of the house....

hiddenhome Mon 21-Apr-14 23:06:19

I've just discovered Zoflora too and love it. I still use Cif Bathroom because that's an actual cleaner whereas Zoflora is a disinfectant and I don't think it actually cleans ifyswim.

hellymelly Mon 21-Apr-14 23:16:04

I think I read on here that zoflora is very toxic to cats, so I would find out more before using it if you have them.

StampedLetter Mon 21-Apr-14 23:29:01

I love zoflora. Am a recent covert. I love the smell as well.

hiddenhome Tue 22-Apr-14 00:10:46

The zoflora site says it's okay around cats as long as you let it dry before they walk on the surface. Mine have been okay.

jokinnear Tue 22-Apr-14 19:19:30

My Sister in law runs a zoflora fan site. Mental. She adores the stuff, I am sure she bathes in it, www.bleachandtonic.com it's callled. seriously, she has panic attacks when she's out of one of them. Linen something.

FumiYamamoto Tue 22-Apr-14 20:25:33

Jokinnear started to read your sister's blog until she wrote that people who don't do something to her standard are "morons" twice. Put me right off Zoflora tbh

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now