Any Fragrant Disinfectants

(12 Posts)
notnownancy Thu 13-Mar-14 10:01:53

Can anyone recommend a nice smelling disinfectant in the uk? My children hate the smell of disinfectant and says it makes the house smell of a hospital! I've seen lots of lemon and lime ones but is there anything out there with a bit more variety?

Thank you

Zoflora, you can lots of different scents and it is lovely plus very concentrated so a tiny bottle lasts forever smile

Poledra Thu 13-Mar-14 10:04:02

Zoflora - they do a lot of different scents, I think.

I bought the lavender Dettol and I hate it, because things don't smell properly disinfected after I've used it...

notnownancy Thu 13-Mar-14 10:18:44

Oh wow that was quick! Just been on the website, Country Garden, Summer Bouquet, Bluebell Woods Limited Edition... sound lovely I will give them a try, thank you ThePortlyPinUp & Poledra x

notnownancy Thu 13-Mar-14 10:23:52

Here's a link for anyone who needs www.zoflora.co.uk/ looks like they stock in Sainsburys, I'll let you know how it is smile

ArtisanScotchEgg Thu 13-Mar-14 10:27:28

Poundland also sell it.

notnownancy Thu 13-Mar-14 10:30:57

Ooo really? I bet its cheaper there, thanks

RachelHRD Thu 13-Mar-14 12:19:02

Portland had large bottles of winter spice in stock when I was in today.

RachelHRD Thu 13-Mar-14 12:20:18

Portland?? Poundland - bloody auto correct!!

they sell it in home bargains too - several varieite. I use it in the washing machine for gym gear/smelly football kit (2 capfuls in the fabric softener bit)

Zoflora is one of my favourite things in the world. The lavender and the apple ones are my favourite.

DameDiazepamTheDramaQueen Fri 14-Mar-14 15:34:04

Zoflora twilight is fab!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now