Fancy washing up liquid?

(9 Posts)
llamallama Mon 03-Mar-14 12:34:42

Does anyone know of a fancy dish washing liquid that I could buy for a gift?

I know that sounds really rubbish but I'm giving my mum some hand made dishcloths (she loves that sort of thing) and I wanted to wrap them up to gift with a fancy dish soap too. A bottle of fairy liquid doesn't quite seem to cut it!

Any ideas?

mrssmith79 Mon 03-Mar-14 12:52:43

The Method stuff is nice, I have the clementine and I think they also do a cucumber. Got mine in John Lewis but I think quite a few places do it. Can't link as I'm on phone but a Google for Method washing up liquid should do the trick.

llamallama Mon 03-Mar-14 13:37:28

Ohh thank you! We have a waitrose locally so if they don't sell it then I can do John Lewis click and collect

goodasitgets Mon 03-Mar-14 20:33:22

Homesense (TK Maxx) had some posh looking stuff in last time (I was eyeing it up!!)

Sunnyshores Tue 04-Mar-14 10:07:40

can you make some of that yourself too and put it in a nice bottle?

TinyDiamond Tue 04-Mar-14 20:49:36

method stuff is on offer in waitrose currently

McFox Tue 04-Mar-14 20:50:46

The method stuff is fab, it's in a lovely bottle too.

meerkatmumma Wed 05-Mar-14 11:51:00

I love Method washing up liquid! The smell is just gorgeous and it works really well on my surfaces too.

Sleepyfergus Wed 05-Mar-14 17:59:52

Another fan of method stuff. The pump dispenser is really good too....I have been known to dispense other leading brands Fairy into it as it doesn't dribble or leave a sticky puddle round the bottom.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now