Any experiences with mums office mum diary or organised mum pocket life diary

(9 Posts)
Beige1 Tue 18-Feb-14 15:54:14

Hi I want to get a diary...Left it a bit late blush I've narrowed it down mums office mum diary:
www.mumsoffice.co.uk/products/md2014.html

Or

Organised mum pocket life diary:
www.organised-mum.co.uk/Pocket-Life-Book-Diary-p-1.html

Not sure which to get, any advice pls?

wishicouldstopworrying Tue 18-Feb-14 16:20:25

I have the organised mum pocket life book. To be honest I won't be re-purchasing. The left-hand page has columns for shopping list, meal ideas and to-do lists, but are so small that it is difficult to use (and I say that as a person with small handwriting). Also there are an extra couple of pages at the start of each month with a to-do list for that month and a month at one glance table, but I find this interrupts the flow of the diary and I find it harder to see in an instant how many weeks off things are. (Sorry , crap description, but I know what I mean!)

Beige1 Tue 18-Feb-14 16:45:23

Thanks wishicouldstopworrying for your advice, don't like the pocket life book now from what you've mentioned.

I really liked that feature about pocket life book ie to do list, shopping list meal planner from just looking at the website. However, It's good you have told me that it's too small for you to write in as my writing is big so it would be no good for me

I see what you mean about the to do list for each month. That would interrupt my flow too.

wishicouldstopworrying Tue 18-Feb-14 17:33:06

It's a shame because it's such a good idea and I had such hopes for it! Maybe it will take more than a new diary to make me organised!

LalaDipsey Thu 20-Feb-14 17:38:02

Why don't you get the full sized organised mum diary? It's fabulous, I love mine!

isitpimmsoclockyet Fri 28-Feb-14 20:29:04

Our Tesco has the 2014 Mum's Office diaries reduced to £7....they are £10.50 plus P&P on the Mum's Office Website.

I've used both, the pocket life diary isn't great IMO as the left hand page is too small to be useful. The full size OM life book is fab but bulky, so if you want one to fit in a bag the Mum's Office one is a better option.

icanmakeyouicecream Sat 01-Mar-14 09:11:51

The full size OM diary if fantastic! I have a brain like a goldfish so has been excellent for me.

celestialsquirrelnuts Mon 03-Mar-14 15:13:07

I have the big family school year mum's office diary. I really like it. Nice thick paper, stays open flat, lots of space to keep track of everyone's obligations, nice sophisticated design without any silly drawings or pictures on it (despite the hideous name of Mum's Office!) . We are a family of 6 and it still works for us becuase there are 5 separate columns for 5 family members on one side but also the space for another in the main entry for that day.

Works for me anyway. Its my second year using them - I used to use the late lamented familytime.mine which I would import from the states until they stopped doing them. Sob!

working3jobs Tue 04-Mar-14 20:39:09

I've the MUMs office one. to be honest, it looks great, but in practice I don't use most of it. I wouldn't get it again.
very pretty though, I have the minty green one with a purple pen!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now