Housework

(7 Posts)
AdmiralData Mon 30-Dec-13 20:31:33

I agree with pp but would add: Weekly. Go through every room, cupboard, drawer, box etc and get rid of EVERYTHING you don't use, want or need. :D

treaclesoda Sun 29-Dec-13 14:45:18

sorry blush don't know how I managed to post that twice

treaclesoda Sun 29-Dec-13 14:44:49

daily - wash all dishes/load dishwasher/ put away dishes, basically sort it so that in the morning there are none of yesterday's dishes sitting there. Change all dishcloths/tea towels/hand towels for clean ones

weekly - change all bedding

Everything else is done when I notice that it needs done. Sometimes the hoover is used three times in a day, sometimes it sits for days not being used. Same with washing machine.

treaclesoda Sun 29-Dec-13 14:44:49

daily - wash all dishes/load dishwasher/ put away dishes, basically sort it so that in the morning there are none of yesterday's dishes sitting there. Change all dishcloths/tea towels/hand towels for clean ones

weekly - change all bedding

Everything else is done when I notice that it needs done. Sometimes the hoover is used three times in a day, sometimes it sits for days not being used. Same with washing machine.

Part time but out of house 8-4 most days, 3 bed house, I have children mesy little buggers grin

Weelady77 Sun 29-Dec-13 14:35:25

Do you work full/part time have kids etc??

What do you do on a daily/bi-weekly/weekly/monthly basis?

I get into such a muddle and really want to be organised and know what I am doing for a change smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now