Removable Childrens Wall Stickers - Recommendations please!

(9 Posts)
OhCaptainDarling Fri 27-Dec-13 22:38:33

I've after some removable wall stickers for my DS nursery (due in 3wks)

We have some really great ones from JoJo Mama Bebe in my DD's room, which we have removed and put up in a new bedroom and paintwork still in place smile However I don't really like any of the current one's on the JoJo site, so after some suggestions.

Does anyone have any recommendations for which brand I should go for?

5HundredUsernamesLater Sat 28-Dec-13 16:49:48

Can't recommend any but homebase have a good selection and have customer reveiws on their website for a lot of their products.

Flisspaps Sat 28-Dec-13 17:01:46

I got lovely alphabet ones for DD's room from Home Bargains. They were beautiful.

AlfAlf Sat 28-Dec-13 17:04:28

We got some nice ones from IKEA. They leave the paintwork looking perfect, and the ones we got are sweet and colourful but gender-neutral.

OhCaptainDarling Mon 30-Dec-13 12:13:42

Thank you, will keep looking. Know want I want just can't find them. I'm sure the new year will be out some more stock.

MarieKL Wed 15-Jan-14 21:23:06

We love our ones from funtosee. They are a decent size and survived a house move

maybunny Thu 16-Jan-14 18:06:36

We found some lovely fabric type ones on not on the high street - loads on their website!

BambiLa Mon 16-Jun-14 10:40:29

I have found some great stickers for my kids room on the internet but please beware of the cheap ones you find on Amazon as they can wreck your walls and look naff. I love the ones from The Little Blue Owl which can be bought on Not on The High Street, Amazon or direct from their website thelittleblueowl.co.uk . Great range, I have 2 boys so bought the dinosaur ones but the girls ones are gorgeous especially the bird house.

liquidstatehasrisenagain Tue 17-Jun-14 17:20:44

Skip hop tree top for my nursery. They peel off easily and you can re-stick (DH not very artistic so had to make a couple of adjustments...). I also like the alphabet zoo.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now