How Often Do You REALLY Clean?

(30 Posts)
LoisEinhorn Sun 03-Nov-13 09:42:13

I'm talking tops of cupboards, door frames, skirting boards etc. Me - never blush

InsultingBadger Sun 03-Nov-13 21:49:33

Skirting boards I do, tips of cupboards were too dirty when I moved in to tackle now.. Getting a new kitchen soon so am going to start a fresh then. Must hide the cupboards from the neighbours when they are chucked or I will be outed for the slattern I truly am!

JRmumma Mon 04-Nov-13 13:15:17

Door frames and skirting boards get a wipe most weeks as my house is very dusty and i can see it as they are white.

The only non fitted wardrobe/cupboard with a top in my house is in the baby's room and I haven't yet cleaned it in the 3 months its been there.

happyyonisleepyyoni Wed 06-Nov-13 22:00:07

I find that taking my glasses off dramatically reduces the amount of visible dirt in the house

SharpLily Thu 07-Nov-13 08:26:37

This thread spurred me on a bit and I cleaned my skirtings etc. this week. I'm a good girl smile.

novapainfortheghoul Thu 07-Nov-13 08:56:49

skirting boards; upstairs get hoovered, downstairs only when I can see how bad they are wink
top of cupboards however; often as I'm looking for ds's (Nintendo) DS which I took away as punishment more than 1yr ago shock I've looked everywhere ! anyone a bit physic or gifted and wants to tell me where to find it? seriously! thanks

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now