Gtech Air Ram Hoover

(10 Posts)

hi - I've been tempted by one of these - they are on special offer at the moment. Are they as good as they say?

looking forward to hearing any views thanks

Daisybell1 Sat 05-Oct-13 09:25:16

I'm also lurking because I'm slightly in love with them. But haven't heard from anyone who has one.

magimedi Sat 05-Oct-13 09:27:37

I'd also be interested to hear what thye are like.

Starrbee Fri 11-Oct-13 12:28:09

Just been surprised by my husband with one of these (after longing for one for months!). It's on charge at the mo - will let you know how I get on!

iggymama Fri 11-Oct-13 19:53:22

My mum loves hers and she is very fussy. It works really well and is so light, only downside is no accessories but the plus points make up for this.

loraflora Sun 13-Oct-13 19:50:23

My dad has one and thinks it's great. I also tried it while there, and it seems effective. He lives in a bungalow though, and one disadvantage I can see is that it's probably not idea for stairs.

loraflora Sun 13-Oct-13 19:50:49

idea=ideal!

FlamingGallah Sun 13-Oct-13 19:58:07

They are brilliant. Really powerful, easy to manoevre, and can do a whole house on one charge. Being cordless is amazing. I hate hoovering with a passion but it's fun with this. As already mentioned, only minus is lack of attachments.

I am beyond sad that I am posting about this grin

Blueskieswhiteclouds Mon 14-Oct-13 11:40:26

My sister, mum and me all have! They are the best. Lightweight, easy to move, easy to empty. Hoovering is no longer a chore.

UtterflyButterfly Mon 14-Oct-13 15:13:27

I've just bought one of these and so far I'm really pleased with it. The best thing is that it's cordless - it only takes a second to get it out of the cupboard and clean up a few crumbs, which would be a pain with a conventional vacuum. It cleans right up to the skirting as well. My house is certainly going to be cleaned more regularly infuture!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now