Do we have a thread already?
The prissy fly lady lot do wink
Anyone want to join me?

TrinityRhino Sat 07-Sep-13 10:30:20

I am loving this site but I cant get the app sad
I have google play store sad

Seff Sat 07-Sep-13 10:34:17

Damn, this is what I need!

Flylady is ok, but the endless testimonials get me to the point where I CBA reading that shit any more.

And the idea that I shouldn't bitch at DH to pick his shit up or even just not leave shoes and coats like some krypton factor challenge. That annoyed me. He gets to go to work and not have to look at the shit all day!

My DFH and DFS, who I love equally and dearly, have a habit of tossing their dirty clothes on the laundry basket rather than ensuring they go in. I need someone to fucking invent a big basketball funnel thing so that the clothes don't sit on top. I refuse to stuff mingy boxers down into the basket any more.

Now off to look at the site/app.

That looks perfect to me!

I signed up to Flylady years ago on an old account. Whe I stopped using that email I tried to unsubscribe. I went back on a couple of months ago to use it for surveys and found over 10,000 emails from Flylady and two associated accounts shock At least two were sent a day. I tried to unsubscribe again and couldn't. Junk mailed them and still they slip through. Madness I tell you!

I got this app the other day but haven't got around to doing anything yet blush my habitat definitely needs unfucking though!

ZingWantsCake Sat 07-Sep-13 10:57:08

getting app

ZingWantsCake Sat 07-Sep-13 10:59:51

I can find app. what to search exactly?

I like this FlyBitch thread!grin

ZingWantsCake Sat 07-Sep-13 11:08:54

I meant I can't find app.

is it only on Apple?
I can't find one for Smartphone

buildingmycorestrength Sat 07-Sep-13 11:14:29

No Android app, yet, only iStuff.

The site says that bitching and whining about it won't get it made any faster.

grin
grin
grin

ZingWantsCake Sat 07-Sep-13 11:21:46

building do you think that telling them to "unfuck their own habitat first" would help?grin

my inner bitch is released...

ZingWantsCake Sat 07-Sep-13 11:22:28

correction

my inner FlyBitch is released grin

TerribleTantrums Sat 07-Sep-13 11:30:50

A cleaning system that speaks my language. grin

I've bought the app, that's enough for the first day, right?

daimbardiva Sat 07-Sep-13 11:46:55

No android? Fuck that. Seriously fucked off.

Rooners Sat 07-Sep-13 11:52:10

The problem is, it ignores the fact that sometimes you do not have anywhere to put away all this stuff to.

For instance we have a cellar which is almost useless. It is so damp that anything you put in it turns to a green and fluffy consistency within weeks/months and has to be thrown away.

There is a lot of stuff on the cellar stairs. There is no shed. There are only two bedrooms and there are three children, and I am trying to keep some clothes to hand down.

If there was somewhere to put stuff - and also, time in which I could put it there without balancing a baby at the same time - trust me, it would be a JOY to put it away.

ZingWantsCake Sat 07-Sep-13 12:04:09

rooners same problem here.

we are trying to move. house is on the market, we are out this afternoon as prospective buyers are coming (open day)

mad tidying - but where to put everything? I can't magically erase the marks of 8 people!
if I had dedicated space for everything that would mean we already have a big enough house to store all this shit our belongings!
you can't beat Catch 22 sad

Rooners Sat 07-Sep-13 12:13:20

Oh golly good luck Zing. I hope it goes well today, I'm sure however bad you think your house looks, everyone else will see right past the things and understand the awesome potential smile

and it cannot be worse than ours grin

Seff Sat 07-Sep-13 12:18:33

Just unfucked my kitchen smile

I've just unfucked the gloryhole under our stairs - 'twas v satisfying.

I found enough dustbunnies to stuff a duvet and 7 individual (dusty) socks - I feel a session of sockpuppets-making coming on anything to avoid more housework grin

WandaDoff Sat 07-Sep-13 12:53:58

Ooh cleaning for lazy sweary people grin

I might try to stick to this one.

I'm in.

TrinityRhino Sat 07-Sep-13 12:54:48

I WANT THE APP <stamps feet>

buildingmycorestrength Sat 07-Sep-13 13:06:54

Trinity well done using your words! And I'm sure that when it exists you can have it, dear.

<class Supernanny>

TigerFeet Sat 07-Sep-13 13:11:34

Ooh I like
Shame about the lack of Android app though.
My house isn't messy but all the bits you can't see are inches thick in dust. I'm very good at making it look well maintained when the truth is I am a lazy fucker anddh works long hours so it's bare minimum usually.

poachedeggs Sat 07-Sep-13 13:12:00

Malcolm Tucker vs Flylady made me actually lol!

Oh I could really use an android app sad

Never mind, I'm away to unfuck my kitchen. Better put the fucking laundry out first angry

TigerFeet Sat 07-Sep-13 13:16:07

Lol @supernanny

Perhaps we also need an unfuck your children app

*just do as your fucking told you odious small things*

or perhaps not

ZingWantsCake Sat 07-Sep-13 13:24:09

pacific

grin @ gloryhole!
the new name for my foof! grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now