Storage under cot bed

(9 Posts)
Liveinthepresent Thu 27-Jun-13 09:47:39

Thanks - much better price ! Know what you mean about messy when cot level is high - but it will look better than the random stuff I have shoved underneath it at the moment.

ImNotCute Wed 26-Jun-13 20:21:05

Sorry, didn't make it back to thread until now. The one we had is more like this (although different colour):

m.tesco.com/mt/www.tesco.com/direct/tutti-bambini-d20-cot-bed-drawer-coffee/213-3644.prd?pageLevel=&skuId=213-3644

It fits lots in and slides out easily. Only slight issue is that it looked a bit messy when the cot bed was set to a higher level, as there was a big gap between drawer and cot base. But now ds is bigger and we've got it on lowest setting it looks much neater.

Liveinthepresent Wed 26-Jun-13 19:14:15

Yes already have the cotbed

imnotcute yes I see something like this could work? Is this similar?
Can you fit much in?

www.tesco.com/direct/mamas-papas-under-cot-storage-natural/704-8205.prd?pageLevel=&skuId=704-8205

ImNotCute Tue 25-Jun-13 19:50:59

I have a wooden pull out drawer on castors under ours. I bought it through tesco direct, completely free as I used my clubcard vouchers! I think the list price was about the same as the white company thing though.

MsPickle Tue 25-Jun-13 19:35:03

We've an M&S cot bed with a drawer underneath m.marksandspencer.com/mt/www.marksandspencer.com/Oscar-Open-Coil-Sprung-Mattress/dp/B001P70KF2

Fixed sides which I was fine with, it's held up well so far with ds and will be dd's next.

CitrusyOne Tue 25-Jun-13 19:30:26

Have you already got the cot bed? Ikea do a 'stuva' cot which you can buy drawers for. I can't find a suitable link, sorry.

Liveinthepresent Tue 25-Jun-13 19:24:04

Ooh just seen reply Doris I might have considered something like this but out of stock - I would have got 2 - though perhaps I could get something a bit bigger.

www.thewhitecompany.com/the-little-white-company-childrens-bedroom/childrens-bedroom-accessories/underbed-storage/

Happy to pay less of course!

DorisShutt Mon 24-Jun-13 22:26:35

What price range?

Liveinthepresent Mon 24-Jun-13 22:14:56

Looking for something quite neutral for nursery - struggling to find anything I like that us affordable / neutral - does anyone have anything they would recommend?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now