Cleaning windows like the pros, what do I need?

(7 Posts)

But grrrrrrrr, just tried the extension pole and it's bent! And the ebay person is being a bit arsey about it angry

evelynj Fri 28-Jun-13 21:25:58

Haha, glad you're pleased with it. Since your my new bf, I could have a small list of favours.... smile

I love mine-doing our house tomorrow!

evelynj, you are my new best friend smile I ordered an Ettore kit and have just cleaned the entire downstairs windows in 10 minutes. OMG, I LOVE it!!! Thank you so much flowers

Fabulous, thank you!

evelynj Sat 22-Jun-13 21:22:34

You need ettore mop & squeegee- it's wonderful & you can get kits on eBay like this

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/ETTORE-65000-PRO-GRIP-WINDOW-CLEANING-2PC-KIT-professional-squeegee-micro-fibre-/300606565222?pt=UK_HomeGarden_CLV_Cleaning_CA&hash=item45fd8c2b66

I love mine & can do whole house in an hour (inside & out). Use a little warm water & washing up liquid & vinegar, make it frothy & wipe. Love it!

Yumpopbythesea Sat 22-Jun-13 21:11:29

Wash the window with a rag and a bowl of warm water with a dash of vinegar and a little bit of washing up liquid. Then use the sqiudgee thing. Go horizontal outside and vertical inside then when it dries you know where any smears are x

You know professional window cleaners go swish, swish, swish with some sort of squeegee thingy and the window is cleaned in 4.6 seconds flat? What do I need to buy to do that? I've deduced that I need something like this to wipe the suds off but how do I get them clean in the first place?

I'm sick of spraying with window cleaner and then wiping with kitchen towel and I want the quick way!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now