english sofa company

(4 Posts)
shopaholicaz Mon 13-May-13 08:55:16

I've looked at English Sofa's website and it looks pretty good. Tempted to get one in the sale while it lasts, because I ordered a brochure from them and contacted the office for a visit so all seems reliable.

redadmiralsinthegarden Fri 10-May-13 15:50:30

Thanks Reastie! yes, I agree with trying out, but I'm in Devon and i don't know where they stock ESC locally.

Reastie Fri 10-May-13 13:31:25

have you tried the sofa in RL for comfort etc? I don't know of the english sofa company, but when we were choosing sofas a few years ago I fell in love with one from laura ashley, all ready to buy it, looked lovely and comfy but when we tried it in the shop it was really uncomfy and we went with a local independent shop where the sofa was locally made to our specifications (and same ish price as LA one). Would really recommend trying it out before you buy it.

redadmiralsinthegarden Thu 09-May-13 19:35:33

am thinking of buying a sofa from the English Sofa company online. anyone bought any of their products? I love the look of the stuff, but am cautious about buying online without getting some kind of feedback!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now