Cleaning bathroom tiles and grout - how?

(7 Posts)
kansasmum Wed 08-May-13 22:43:02

Think you can get HG mould remover at Lakeland.

MrsSpagBol Wed 08-May-13 19:34:33

Hi Rainbow - thank you for answering, where do you get the HG mould spray from?

Thanks piprabbit!

piprabbit Fri 03-May-13 01:28:12

Cillit Bang to an active foam bathroom cleaner (not the spray bottle version) which you spray on, leave and watch all the gunk trickle down the walls. Just rinse it off afterwards. It's brilliant on dirt, although I'm not sure about actual mould.

rainbowsprite1 Fri 03-May-13 01:12:37

HG mould spray, amazing stuff. I moved into a house where the grout was black. I tried Astonish mould spray, when that didnt work the Dettol one, when that didnt work I spent 3 days painting the grout with bleach & dissolving numerous paint brush hairs while I did it. It helped but didnt really work. My mum bought me a bottle of the HG stuff & it sorted it in an hour. I cannot recommend it highly enough.

MrsSpagBol Wed 01-May-13 18:00:59

Thank you Cathan flowers

cathan Wed 01-May-13 14:26:53

The only thing I've found which helps bring back the white grout is Dettol "Mould & Mildew Remover". It's not cheap and has a really strong smell, but you spray, leave it on for about 5 minutes and it actually works - at least it does for me! Hope this helps!

MrsSpagBol Wed 01-May-13 12:59:34

Hello all, please may you advise how to clean white bathroom tiles (yes we didn't really think that one through). The tiles are not stained but grout in between and behind toilet is a bit off colour.

Many thanks!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now