Daisy wash tabs......(trivial but annoying sorry)

(10 Posts)

Sorry no clothes washing!! grin

Just seemed odd they weren't available online or in 2 stores round here, and the shelf tab that usually means they are just out of stock was gone to.

Thanks, I shall try an online shop again & get shedloads if they're in !

ihearsounds Sun 17-Mar-13 17:05:36

Oops thought op meant dishwasher tabs.

the Daisy laundry tablets werent available online when i just checked

ihearsounds Sun 17-Mar-13 17:02:11

Nope, still available. I had some delivered yesterday. Just checked online and yes available.

I think OP may be talking about the laundry tablets rather than for the dishwasher as you wouldnt use more than one tablet and soda crystals in a dishwasher

Moominsarehippos Sun 17-Mar-13 16:58:09

The dishwasher ones? I hope not! I've seen the 'value' ones in Tesco still on sale. Last ones I got were waitrose own brand (on special offer). And I break them in half as they work just as well.

dingit Sun 17-Mar-13 16:56:49

oh sorry, dishwasher!

is it for clothes or dishes?

dingit Sun 17-Mar-13 16:53:55

dont know about them, but ive been buying finish ones from poundland, 10 to a pack.

Have they been discontinued?

They were a top tip from MN-ers & I have got in the habit of making a box last ages by using one tab & some soda crystals.

Now 2 of my local stored & online they are unavailable & I'm having to buy their own brand ones which don't smell as nice or the Daisy liquiabs which are still cheap but dearer than the tabs.

Anyone else found this?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now