A Child's water bottle that doesn't leak and is easy to clean

(12 Posts)
soundevenfruity Sun 17-Mar-13 01:03:32

Camelbak. It doesn't leak and goes in dishwasher. Camelbak Kids Bottle

imip Fri 15-Mar-13 15:01:06

Sistema for years here also, never had a leakage and put in dishwasher.

The smallest is 330ml. Just hijacking a little to see if anyone knows the perfect leakproof bottle to pop into a lunch box. Sistema are too big for ours. Just want a little thirst quencher as packed lunch children at dds school are not allowed water along with the rest of the kids confused

lottieandmia Fri 15-Mar-13 14:12:03

x posted Jam. We don't have a diswasher any way so that's not a problem. These look way better than those aluminium things that leak.

Agree that those ones are fab HerbyVore. They're the only ones in my cupboard that withstand dishwasher and don't leak. I got a couple in Wilkinson's recently.

I third the sistema ones - dd and ds use them for school too

FunnysInLaJardin Fri 15-Mar-13 14:11:40

I have loads of the sistema ones and they really don't leak and are also fine in our dishwasher and microwave

NotInMyDay Fri 15-Mar-13 14:11:28

I was coming on to recommend the Sistema bottles too. No spills. Ever.

I use a bottle brush to make sure they get a good clean. I also soak in Milton's every few months.

lottieandmia Fri 15-Mar-13 14:10:53

Thank you HerbyVore - those look great.

Jamdoughnutfiend Fri 15-Mar-13 14:10:25

I second the sistema ones - I just bought them for my 3.5 yr old and 19 month old and they are easy to use and don't leak

HerbyVore Fri 15-Mar-13 14:10:17

oops i've just read the site says not dishwasher safe, - i've always done so and they've never gone out of shape though.

HerbyVore Fri 15-Mar-13 14:08:57

These from sistema - twist up sport's cap. Dishwasher safe. About £3.

They were doing them in Wilko's, definitely available still in Lakeland.

lottieandmia Fri 15-Mar-13 14:04:16

Does such a thing exist?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now