A Child's water bottle that doesn't leak and is easy to clean

(12 Posts)
lottieandmia Fri 15-Mar-13 14:04:16

Does such a thing exist?

HerbyVore Fri 15-Mar-13 14:08:57

These from sistema - twist up sport's cap. Dishwasher safe. About £3.

They were doing them in Wilko's, definitely available still in Lakeland.

HerbyVore Fri 15-Mar-13 14:10:17

oops i've just read the site says not dishwasher safe, - i've always done so and they've never gone out of shape though.

Jamdoughnutfiend Fri 15-Mar-13 14:10:25

I second the sistema ones - I just bought them for my 3.5 yr old and 19 month old and they are easy to use and don't leak

lottieandmia Fri 15-Mar-13 14:10:53

Thank you HerbyVore - those look great.

NotInMyDay Fri 15-Mar-13 14:11:28

I was coming on to recommend the Sistema bottles too. No spills. Ever.

I use a bottle brush to make sure they get a good clean. I also soak in Milton's every few months.

FunnysInLaJardin Fri 15-Mar-13 14:11:40

I have loads of the sistema ones and they really don't leak and are also fine in our dishwasher and microwave

I third the sistema ones - dd and ds use them for school too

Agree that those ones are fab HerbyVore. They're the only ones in my cupboard that withstand dishwasher and don't leak. I got a couple in Wilkinson's recently.

lottieandmia Fri 15-Mar-13 14:12:03

x posted Jam. We don't have a diswasher any way so that's not a problem. These look way better than those aluminium things that leak.

imip Fri 15-Mar-13 15:01:06

Sistema for years here also, never had a leakage and put in dishwasher.

The smallest is 330ml. Just hijacking a little to see if anyone knows the perfect leakproof bottle to pop into a lunch box. Sistema are too big for ours. Just want a little thirst quencher as packed lunch children at dds school are not allowed water along with the rest of the kids confused

soundevenfruity Sun 17-Mar-13 01:03:32

Camelbak. It doesn't leak and goes in dishwasher. Camelbak Kids Bottle

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now