Please help me with organising my laundry

(26 Posts)
Jemster Wed 13-Mar-13 08:58:45

Hi
I've just had the most almighty row with dh as he's complaining he had no clean vests. He also doesn't like the laundry bin being in our bedroom as it's always overflowing.
I have been doing two loads of washing per day to try and keep on top if things but he says that clearly isn't enough!! He seems obsessed with washing and we seem to generate so much of it I'm sure it can't be normal.
I have no laundry routine, I just stick two loads on a day but by the next morning the bin is full again!
He has really upset me as I try my best to keep on top of things but he's made me feel like I'm doing a rubbish job.
I can't think this is normal to have do much washing every day. We are family of four, me, him, ds 5 and dd 11 months. Most of the washing is babies and dh's. i hardly have any clothes that fit me so don't create much washing.
Please help me if you have any advice. Thanks

Mintyy Thu 14-Mar-13 18:01:03

We are a family of 4 and do 6 - 8 largish loads per week. And we are all perfectly nice clean people.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now