beanbag recommendations

(7 Posts)
whatagreatname Fri 15-Mar-13 23:45:49

I would describe it as a thick nylon fabric but it is comfortable and warm to sit on, but can also go outside.

frazzledbutcalm Thu 14-Mar-13 13:53:47

TBH hard to describe! Looks and kinda feels just like normal cotton. It doesn't feel hard as you'd expect it to. In ebay, search gilda ... they're the ones I got, I got the giant beanbag floor cushions.

eeky Wed 13-Mar-13 21:23:07

Thanks both of you. What does that fabric feel like?

frazzledbutcalm Mon 11-Mar-13 21:37:15

That's the kind I got from ebay ... but I got a better deal. They're really comfy!

whatagreatname Mon 11-Mar-13 21:20:08

We got one from here and are very pleased with it. Fast delivery too.

www.beanbagbazaar.co.uk/?gclid=CLOv4cLL9bUCFY3LtAodHhMASQ

frazzledbutcalm Mon 11-Mar-13 21:17:08

I have 4 indoor/outdoor ones. I LOVE them, they're great!! Got 2 huge and 2 normal size. Wished I got 4 huge. Got mine off ebay, emailed seller and haggled for discount for buying more than one...

eeky Mon 11-Mar-13 14:50:52

Hi there, we have limited sofa space in our sitting room, so thinking of getting a couple of beanbags mainly for use of dd (a very tall almost 5y) and ds (3y).

I'd like something with limited trashability, so was looking at the indoor/outdoor ones which are water resistant but don't look very comfy, or the fake leather ones which look comfy but maybe a bit sweaty?

Just want something spillproof that can be wiped clean and doesn't look too cheap and nasty. Sadly can't afford actual leather. Guessing a couple of adult-sized gaming style beanbags will suit the dc's, as "kiddies" bags look as if will be outgrown very quickly.

Any recommendations for fabric/shape/companies - thanks.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now