Anyone got the Organised Mum diary?

(8 Posts)
Jemster Sun 03-Feb-13 18:38:13

A helpful poster on my other thread suggested getting this diary and they are now reduced in price.
I have a small diary already but thinking of getting this one as I seriously need to get organised!

Anyone who has it, is it easy to take out with you or a bit heavy/bulky, it looks quite big?
Thanks

sparkle12mar08 Sun 03-Feb-13 20:46:55

I have both, and the big one is quite big - it's a very chunky A5 size and is even a bit wider because of the spiro binding. But it's a brilliant diary - I've happily bought a new bag to accomodate it blush

Flisspaps Sun 03-Feb-13 20:48:07

I have, I don't take it out though. It's my desk diary.

camgirl Sun 03-Feb-13 20:49:47

It's bulky, but great. Last year I had a thin one I carried with me all the time but hardly used. This one is constantly in use and I have changed bags to accommodate its ample proportions ....

No, but I've used their wall calendar for the last three years and love it.

InNeedOfBrandy Sun 03-Feb-13 20:53:00

<waves>

I have the big one and that has all my planning, lists, summer holiday, Christmas, money, birthdays, meal plans, notes, passwords, over time hours, well my whole life basically an it lives at home. I have the small pocket one which I love to and lives in my bag so dentist apps get wrote straight down, shopping lists get wrote down and notes to myself during the day (like go to te bank an sort out that dd today) and I doodle through it after work when waiting for the bus.

I know I've already recommended it but it really is a life saver for me and well worth it.

InNeedOfBrandy Sun 03-Feb-13 20:53:47

<waves>

I have the big one and that has all my planning, lists, summer holiday, Christmas, money, birthdays, meal plans, notes, passwords, over time hours, well my whole life basically an it lives at home. I have the small pocket one which I love to and lives in my bag so dentist apps get wrote straight down, shopping lists get wrote down and notes to myself during the day (like go to te bank an sort out that dd today) and I doodle through it after work when waiting for the bus.

I know I've already recommended it but it really is a life saver for me and well worth it.

Pourquoimoi Sun 03-Feb-13 20:57:57

I used to use the wall calendar and it was great.

Now I stick to electronic only as I got fed up trying to keep more than one hung updated so it's outlook on my PC and the calendar on my phone which automatically sync when I plug the phone in. Works better for me but if paper is your thing, organised mum stuff is great.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now