Pampered Chef - Stir Fry Skillet

(12 Posts)
happyAvocado Tue 19-Feb-13 00:14:27

how big is your microwave to fit it in?

I have this here and its fab. Use it on a gas hob and it goes in the microwave, heavily abused but still going strong.

talicat Sun 10-Feb-13 13:24:57

I went to a Pampered Chef party last year ( part of a friend's fundraiser for BHF) and loved the skillet too- not so much the price. I managed to reassure myself with the fact that it was too big for us (just me and my two DDs). Like scotsgirl79 I decided to have a party myself and got some lovely stuff half price ( I went for the stoneware baker) and a couple of freebies. Now have to go to a few more parties as a few of my friends booked one at mine...!

PS the masher is great- that's what I bought at the first party too!

Sickandsad Thu 07-Feb-13 21:26:08

Hmm, hard to please you are (now I sound like Yoda - but probably more like Will from the Inbetweeners, actually).

How about this one then?

www.amazon.co.uk/Stellar-Hard-Anodised-30cm-Wok/dp/B0001MQ41G/ref=sr_1_41?s=kitchen&ie=UTF8&qid=1360272165&sr=1-41

Shoppingveggie Thu 07-Feb-13 21:11:01

Ooh, like that - but isn't for induction hobs? Loving the fact of being saved :-)

Sickandsad Sun 03-Feb-13 23:18:23

I'm determined to save you from owning an executive wotsit pan. I quite fancy getting this wok with lid myself!

www.amazon.co.uk/Circulon-Infinite-Anodised-Covered-Stirfry/dp/B001ELKCS4/ref=sr_1_16?ie=UTF8&qid=1359933368&sr=8-16

Shoppingveggie Sun 03-Feb-13 16:17:15

It is a ridiculous name!! Thanks for the link - but I'd love a lid too as I would use it for batch cooking bolognaise/chilli etc ..

Sickandsad Sun 03-Feb-13 00:24:05

Snort at 'executive stir fry skillet' - it's a wok! I'd save your money and get a good quality one like this:

www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B004P3QL7E?m=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&tag=idealocouk-21

happyAvocado Sat 02-Feb-13 23:08:58

Sorry, I'm snorting at the idea of a stir fry skillet!!!

Is it a frying pan with a tie and corner office?

Scotsgirl79 Sat 02-Feb-13 02:38:02

I have this and LOVE it. It is v expensive but I got mine when I hosted a party. I got the lid free and the skillet half price, so it was just over £50 for both. Maybe worth thinking about...

Shoppingveggie Fri 01-Feb-13 14:47:07

I went to a Pampered Chef party last night - and loved the "executive stir fry skillet" and the lid. Would be a perfect replacement for one I bought from M&S 17 years ago. So, in my mind, I think if that's £50 or under I'll buy it.

Well, it was £107 and the lid another £40!

I ordered a masher!!

Anyway - I can't stop thinking how lovely it is (v v sad I know!!). So, do any MN'ers have this and would you recommend? (It will take me 3 months to save for it!)

Thanks.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now