Camay Soap ???

(8 Posts)
lookoveryourshouldernow Mon 28-Jan-13 21:58:40

Hi

Does anyone know where I can buy Camay soap from these days - as he thinks that it has been discontinued ??

Apparently (according to my DH) this is the best soap ever for shaving and despite his best shopping efforts he has not managed to track down a bar or two

Anyone know where I can buy this from...

I have looked and seen that people are selling on Amazon and Ebay but he wanted a bricks and mortar store where he can whack down his money on the wooden counter and walk out with his soap (presumably setting off the door bell as he exits the store) - BIG SIGH !!!

Can anyone help ?????

amazonianwoman Mon 28-Jan-13 22:42:11

No idea but what a blast from the past grin

I feel old now grin my parents bought this soap

PigletJohn Tue 29-Jan-13 01:02:06

buy some online, unpack it, put it in a brown paper bag and bring it out of your coat pocket, claiming to have found a little back-street shop, but not sure where it is.

I have an idea I may have seen it in street markets.

e1y1 Tue 29-Jan-13 01:28:33

I just not long back used my last bar of it. It is a good soap, seems to make you feel cleaner than others hmm

I'm sure wilkinsons sell it (if you have access to a wilkinsons) store. I think thats where I got mine from, but that could have been upto 3 year ago shock

You can definitely get it on line here but the prices seem a bit high. Depends on how much your DH loves it.

HTH

Monty27 Tue 29-Jan-13 01:30:49

I'm sure I've seen it, try larger Boots stores etc.

I've just bought Knights Castile (4 bars) but I haven't opened them yet. Mmmmm.

I've been using shower gel for years. I'm bored with it grin

lookoveryourshouldernow Tue 29-Jan-13 23:58:20

Sod it - I am going for broke !!!

Have just ordered 8 bars of this stuff online and shall wrap it for a Valentine Day present - so that's sorted then...

Who said romance was dead ????

cranhill Thu 06-Mar-14 13:26:30

Try eBay UK £9.99 forfour bars @ 100g and also Amazon UK

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now