Forever loosing things?!

(3 Posts)
Iheartpasties Fri 18-Jan-13 10:32:58

I often loose things in our household, I put them in 'safe place' and then ther end up being lost because I can't remember where I put them. Today I hid a card I have bought for my husbands birthday and then took a photo of it on my phone so that hopefully I will not forget about it!!

chanie44 Fri 18-Jan-13 11:39:28

I bought a birthday card for oh a few weeks in advance and then couldn't remember where I put it, but luckily I found it in time!!!!

I try and find permanent homes for everything and have folders and boxes so things don't get lost.

I have a stash of greetings cards which I keep in a plastic folder on a bookshelf. I have already bought most of my 2013 cards and I just grab them when I need them.

I also have a notebook which I wrote everything in and I plan to write down where I put things that don't have a home eg 'oh birthday card in sock drawer'.

If you have taken a photo of the card, can you attach some text with where you put it so the information is together.

Iheartpasties Fri 18-Jan-13 12:29:58

I'm hoping my photo shows me where the card is! I dread deleting it and wondering why I took it! Ha!

I try and keep most notes and lists on my phone now, as I'm fairly careful not to loose it smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now