Removing White board marker.

(10 Posts)
CarpeJugulum Sat 19-Jan-13 19:12:11

I can answer the "why it's on his back"...

It's a squeeze past the board and A.N. Other person or table/chair manoeuvre.

<eyes blouse with resigned sigh>

bryonywhisker Sat 19-Jan-13 18:55:22

I have given up trying to get rid of it. Ds goes to school in his stained sweaters and shirts blush

ChablisLover Sat 19-Jan-13 18:48:35

I've been using asda own brand stain remover gel- it's a big bottle with blue label

I slap some onto the marker stain and leave for 10 mind before washing and it seems to lift it.

I'm still at a loss as to why it happens. Ds comes home with it on his back- they must draw on each other! And it's a light grey jumper!

mumnosbest Sat 19-Jan-13 18:44:32

search MN there was a thread a few months back on this. dont know if it was hairspray. milk gets most pens out of clothing but havent yet tried it on whiteboard pens. neat meths gets most stuff out even nail varnish.

DefiniteMaybe Sat 19-Jan-13 18:42:54

Marking place in case anyone has any good ideas.

stargirl1701 Sat 19-Jan-13 18:42:38

White spirit will remove it.

HellesBelles396 Sat 19-Jan-13 18:39:28

Yes - tell her to stop rubbing the whiteboard marker off with her shirt and/or provide her with a rag to use.

Cuckoomama Wed 16-Jan-13 17:28:26

Startail - I agree it is evil stuff.

Startail Wed 16-Jan-13 17:17:30

Nothing shifts it.
I've tried everything in the house and DHs shed. I've even bought a bootle of white board cleaner.

It is evil.

Cuckoomama Wed 16-Jan-13 17:12:24

My 7yr old Dd is constantly coming home from school with White board marker pen on her clothes. I've tried everything to shift it and nothing works. I'm sick of having to buy her new school blouses etc. Anyone have a solution to this problem?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now