Bathroom Storage - solutions, please!

(18 Posts)
doglover Thu 03-Jan-13 21:56:09

I'm now spoilt for choice!! Love you lot! smile

Phantomquartz Thu 03-Jan-13 21:33:30

I've just discovered pluggis range from ikea - they're white stackable boxes which I have labelled. We have a cd shelf for storage and the smaller boxes fit perfectly on the shelves. They do narrower ones which might fit on a windowsill.

RedTinsel Thu 03-Jan-13 21:23:37

We've got something like this. I can fit loads of bottles, spare loo rolls and toothpaste and stuff even though it's really slim. Its on wheels so if it gets on the way just move it.

Ponders Thu 03-Jan-13 21:12:44

smile

doglover Thu 03-Jan-13 20:49:23

Will investigate further - very impressed!

Ponders Thu 03-Jan-13 20:15:16

it is very neat, doglover, we've got one & it holds masses (although bottles have a tendency to fall over)

ours came from B&M but you could try Wilkos or the Range or other similar stores. Argos have one but theirs doesn't look to have as much shelf space

have you got any space alongside the basin or loo that would take one of those narrow drawer units like this? It's only 19cm wide - less than 8"

doglover Thu 03-Jan-13 19:52:31

That's a really clever idea, Ponders. I like it lots! smile

Ponders Thu 03-Jan-13 19:45:16

have you got a pedestal basin? could you fit one of these in?

(you can get them cheaper elsewhere, that's just for the pic smile)

doglover Thu 03-Jan-13 19:41:31

Oh, thanks OH. Sounds ingenious - I will google. smile

Ohhelpohnoitsa Thu 03-Jan-13 19:39:16

I know you can buy a bath panel with little cupboards in too which uses all the dead space under your bath. you will have to google it though as i dont have a name. excellent idea but may be expensive.

doglover Thu 03-Jan-13 19:34:46

Thanks very much. Some great ideas here - will enjoy looking at them this evening. smile

Ohhelpohnoitsa Thu 03-Jan-13 19:30:03

well i took notes when reading a mag earlier - try websites all tidyed up and eat that elefant & also drift. drfit had lovely canvas type storage cubes with a nautical feel.
www.driftliving.co.uk/product/view/coastal-living/striped-storage-blue

ladyluck12 Thu 03-Jan-13 19:27:24

Wicker baskets? I got some lovely ones in the Next sale smile

Ohhelpohnoitsa Thu 03-Jan-13 19:25:11

well i took notes when reading a mag earlier - try websites all tidyed up and eat that elefant & also drift. drfit had lovely canvas type storage cubes with a nautical feel.

Karbea Thu 03-Jan-13 19:19:21

Im sure you could get some nice plastic ones?

doglover Thu 03-Jan-13 18:18:16

Thanks, Karbea, lovely idea. I'm not sure how durable they'd be though - we're rather a clumsy lot!! smile

Karbea Thu 03-Jan-13 18:14:11

jars could look pretty on your windowsill.

doglover Thu 03-Jan-13 17:57:59

We have a bathroom which desperately needs some of your MN ingenious storage solutions! There's no floor space for any sort of floor cupboards and we have a spacious wall cabinet for Tampax etc. There is a long wide window sill which currently has some rather tatty baskets holding toothpaste/tablets/razors/scissors/earbuds etc - and I'm getting rather embarrassed by them! Can anyone suggest a neater way of storing these bathroom essentials so that they're still accessible? TIA

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now