Largest capacity washer/dryer

(7 Posts)
Daisybell1 Sun 30-Dec-12 10:52:13

Thanks banana, we currently have a 6kg wash with a 4kg dryer so I was hoping for something a fair bit larger.

Is it possible to get industrial scale ones for b&bs?

BananaPie Sat 29-Dec-12 20:18:29

We have an aeg electrolux washer dryer. The washer is 7kg - not sure if that would be big enough?

Daisybell1 Sat 29-Dec-12 18:21:30

Thanks for the suggestions, there's no space at all for a separate one (although I wish there was). I'll check out your link MsElleTow, thank you!

MsElleTow Sat 29-Dec-12 11:06:47

I've got the equivalent wasing machine of this washer dryer.

I love it, there are four of us all adult sized and it has cut down the amount of loadsI do each week quite substantially. I can wash a double bedding set and a king sized bedding set together.

It has a lot of fancy programmes on it too. You can steam clothes that need freshening up, there are allergy programmes which give extra rinses to get rid of all the soap, a bedding and bath programme. As it is a 1600 spin, lots of the washing comes out very nearly dry too.

Fluffycloudland77 Sat 29-Dec-12 10:58:43

Samsung do a 12kg washer, could you put a dryer on top of it?

clippityclop Sat 29-Dec-12 00:23:31

We have LG 8kg washer and separate dryer here - great because I can wash and dry single size down/ feather duvets. Well reviewed in Good Housekeeping when we bought them.

Daisybell1 Fri 28-Dec-12 18:44:53

We may be getting to the point of needing a new washer dryer. It can only be a combi one as there is no space for a separate dryer in the kitchen and there is no suitable place outside.

I have a farmer and a toddler so it seems very sensible to get the largest capacity machine.

Can anyone recommend a good large capacity machine?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now