If you have more than one bathroom...

(12 Posts)

Do you have multiple cleaning products in each bathroom, or a box of stuff you take to each room? confused

Or is there a better way? smile

HECTheHallsWithRowsAndFolly Mon 03-Dec-12 12:53:33

I keep all my cleaning stuff in one place in the kitchen.

bonzo77 Mon 03-Dec-12 12:55:56

Box of stuff under stairs. Toilet duck and brush by each loo because they get done at least daily.

Astelia Mon 03-Dec-12 13:03:00

We have antibacterial spray and Domestos beside each toilet so they can be used by anyone to clean up the toilet if necessary and so germy bottles aren't carried around the house.

Astelia Mon 03-Dec-12 13:04:23

Cleaning creams for washbasins and showers are kept in the utility room. Cloths are used once and then washed.

BloooCowWonders Mon 03-Dec-12 13:11:21

One set per room. Stored on top of cabinet.
No carting around and more likely to be used more regularly.

SantasComingEarlyHisSackIsFull Mon 03-Dec-12 13:12:33

We have a town house with three levels. Each is 14 steps, not 13. I keep separate stuff in each bathroom. If I am having a wee in Ds's bathroom on the top level, I don't want to ascend and descend 28 steps if is see a skid mark or a bit of dried wee to get the dettol spray. I have 4 bathrooms, one too many for the four of us, but I couldn't tell yuo which I'd get rid of, because the layout of the house makes them all really necessary IYSWM.

forshame Mon 03-Dec-12 13:24:13

One set for each room. Toilet brush and cleaner. Anti bac spray and vinegar/water spray for descaling. Generally use a squirt of whatever soap is to hand and a scrubber to clean bath etc and loo paper to anti-bac the toilet seats etc Plus e cloths for the mirrors.

Only one mop tho as I am lazy wink

lucytails Mon 03-Dec-12 14:00:11

Each bathroom has a bottle of domestos, some flushable wipes and some mr muscle bathroom spray cleaner.

newtonupontheheath Mon 03-Dec-12 15:34:08

Cleaning products in each one. I tend to clean the bathroom when ds is in the bath, the en suite before I get a shower and the downstairs loo when I empty bins.
I definitely wouldn't keep on top of things so easy if I had to go and get cleaning stuff too!

I use an all-purpose and a bleach... Switching to home-made once current bottles are used up (which is taking 3x as long do to set up above!)

Ragwort Mon 03-Dec-12 15:37:45

Stuff in each room although no one else seems to use it except me we have a town house on three stories (four bathrooms for 3 of us grin).

Slightly off topic but Viakal spray (which is the only thing I have found works on shower screens etc) is on special offer at £2 in Morrisons.

takeonboard Mon 03-Dec-12 15:42:10

3 bathrooms - loo cleaner is kept next to each loo and is squirted in the loo daily. Cleaning cloths and all other products are kept in the kitchen cupbaord and carried around when the cleaning is done - once a week.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now