Dolce gusto coffee machine?

(11 Posts)
Loveleopardprint Sun 18-Nov-12 09:03:13

Right I am off to get one today! Thanks for the advice.

fuzzywuzzy Sun 18-Nov-12 01:35:03

I buy the pods from the dolce gusto website.

Coffee is very hot

They do decaf

I love the hot chocolate

Plomino Sun 18-Nov-12 01:32:23

Love it . Love it . Love it . We all have our personal box of pods as we all like something different . Fabulous things .

CPtart Sat 17-Nov-12 21:56:10

Just bought one from Tesco for half price (£49.00), actually by doubling up £25 Tesco vouchers I suppose it cost me nothing really!

Am made up with it. The coffee is lovely, so quick and easy, and no problems with it not being hot enough.

Goldchilled7up Sat 17-Nov-12 21:29:34

Yes, the coffee comes out very hot. I believe you can get decaffeinated, but I'm not 100% sure.

rosieria11 Sat 17-Nov-12 12:11:21

I think Tesco had them on offer yesterday in store about half price.

ihatethecold Sat 17-Nov-12 12:00:39

do they have decaff pods?

Yes they are great, good selection of capsules.

The funny thing is, i bought some back from France last year and they were much better than any of the ones you buy here.

So if you go to France then bring some back grin

Loveleopardprint Sat 17-Nov-12 09:39:35

Thank you. The availability of capsules was swaying me towards it. Is the coffee hot ? Strange question but read reviews that some machines makes lukewarm drinks.

Goldchilled7up Fri 16-Nov-12 18:12:45

I do and love it, couldn't live without it to be honest grin it's so easy and convenient in the morning, no mess and much cheaper than going to Starbucks.

Mine it's about 3 years old and still working well. The capsules are easy to buy as most supermarkets stock them, which in not the case with some other brands.

Loveleopardprint Fri 16-Nov-12 18:09:14

I have gift card to use for Argos. Thinking of getting a dolce gusto coffee machine. Does anyone have one?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now