Eco shower heads.

(6 Posts)
Wingedharpy Thu 15-Nov-12 16:19:22

DH is grumbling that the shower head in our shower enclosure is not large enough.
Am tentatively looking at replacements and wondered if anyone has experience of eco-type shower heads that suck air into the shower head "thus maximising the shower experience" - according to the advertising blurb.
Does anyone have one of these and is it wonderful?

Minimaxkids Fri 16-Nov-12 07:35:51

I have one.
DH never even noticed.
They just add air to each droplet. It is hardly noticable but is a little noisier and fine spray spreads a little further.
I got it as a free gift (work in press) and have considered buying a 2nd for my ensuite. But they are quite expensive. So holding off till new year.
I do think it made a diff to bills as well.

Mandy2003 Sat 17-Nov-12 22:02:28

I had a visit from a Triton engineer and asked him about them. He was very scathing and said they can damage electric showers sad

Minimaxkids Sun 18-Nov-12 08:11:51

I don't have electric showers.

ohmeohmy Sun 18-Nov-12 09:00:47

You can get versions for electric showers. We have one on our normal shower and I second what minimax says.

ISeeSmallPeople Sun 18-Nov-12 15:28:13

Look on your water board website. I bought one, then found I could have got it free. Noisier, but otherwise no different, except for the water bills.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now