We are getting a cleaner! Perhaps I'm too excited?

(3 Posts)
lizardqueenie Thu 15-Nov-12 11:32:21

And she is popping over today to say hello & have a look around our shit tip home! It's not that bad, spent ages tidying yesterday all ready for her boost today. I have first date excitement, isn't that sad?

She's come reccomeding by lots of local mums & brings another lady with her too. I'm back to work in a few weeks, DH has been ill recently, in & out of hospital still having tests done, dd just started nursery, getting a cleaner feels like I'm actually doing something which will our lives that tiny bit easier.

Well done, hope your 'date' went well! I put it off for ages, not sure why, but we had our very first cleaner visit last week so am more or less in the same boat! We have two DC under 3, DH and I both work fulltime, got completely fed up spending what felt like most of the weekend juggling cleaning tasks - plus both DC hate the hoover being on. Now for the same cost as our friday night takeaway, all floors are hoovered/washed and bathroom and kitchen sparkling (once a week at least). Plus Friday night dinners will be healthier!
Hope your DH returns to full health soon and going back to work goes well for you, times like this you need all the help you can get I reckon!

NickNacks Thu 15-Nov-12 20:17:09

This is my treat to myself in the new year!

I just need to work up the courage to invite someone round to look at my shit tip home.

Hope it went well!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now